Bottega Veneta S/S 2020 : Mica Argañaraz & Edoardo Sebastianelli by Tyrone Lebon

This really is a fabulous campaign. The yacht theme can be such a terrible cliché (think Michael Kors) but the different angles of the shots create an interesting dynamic and story. The images are quite ostentatious but it somehow works

I see now that the far away shots were the "teaser". The campaign is glorious.

PS - Despite terrible reviews, Lee's Bottega Veneta seems popular - especially the shoes and bags.

PS - Despite terrible reviews, Lee's Bottega Veneta seems popular - especially the shoes and bags.

Pretty much everything I've read so far on Bottega Veneta unanimously acknowledges that the revamp worked almost overnight, and that the clothes and accessories successfully fill the gap that Phoebe left - I wasn't aware of any terrible reviews to be honest. Can you post one or two? I'm interested to see what critics find negative here: perhaps it's the simplicity, or precisely this Old Celine customer chase which ironically is why it works so well for me.

Love the new images. I was hoping they would have the far away shots on one page and the close-ups on the page next to it, but it does seem like the far away shots are not used in the official campaign.

Perfect campaign. I love so much Tyrone Lebone's work.

Luxurious, edgy, summer-y. Great cast. Nothing to complain about for me.

They should have done away with the wide shots of the yacht. Otherwise, this would have been perfect.

The Photographs are beautiful. Unfortunately the clothes are hideous usual.

They should have done away with the wide shots of the yacht. Otherwise, this would have been perfect.

I’m the opposite, because it adds to the sense of total obscene luxury. One of my favourite shots from an editorial in recent memory is that to Anja Rubik and Edita Vilkeviciute photographed by Mario Testino in Monaco for Vogue Paris, which included the bow of a super yacht - still think it’s a truly fabulous fashion image to this very day.

I could take or leave Mica Arganaraz but love everything from the styling and location to the colouring and feeling of luxurious glamour that my disappointment over the model casting is completely erased. Fabulous campaign! :heart:

the " stalking Paparazzi" vibe is great, really fresh and elegant at the same time.
It feels indeed luxurious, cool, without trying to look hard as when Balenciaga did the SS18 Paparazzi campaign in the streets of Paris.

It has a certain sex appeal and reminds me of Tom Ford or Versace's campaigns circa 2012-2013.
I'm really into it.

Why are you so obsessed with this lazy sh*t is beyond my understanding.
Obviously he’s trying to deliver that effortless and modern mood from Phoebe and Juergen. But this (and the clothes) will never ever reach the coolness of Natasa by Teller from a few years ago.

Men's campaign:

UK GQ Digital Edition

Vogue Poland Digital Edition

Vogue Russia Digital Edition

This is so beautiful. I like how the tone of this campaign really lends itself to the clothes which seem quite troublesome and over designed on the runway.

loving the shots from afar and the Sunset/Fireworks ones are stunning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilywatch
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->