Bottega Veneta S/S 2025 Milan

Random interjection but has anyone seen pictures of Anna Wintour or other mature / "sophisticated" attendees actually sitting in those beanbag chairs?

I'm curious what animals they ended up with and how they navigated such low-to-the-ground seating while remaining poised.

Blazy always wanted to be like Lee. Well, now he has achieved it! He is as lost at BV, than Lee at Burberry...

Also, why a pizza dress???

8sjWUV3Y_o.jpg
pizza-slice-with-black-olives_1170794-30230.jpg

freepik.com
I'm generally a fan of Blazy but that is one of the most hideous dresses I've ever seen. What were they thinking?!

I'm generally a fan of Blazy but that is one of the most hideous dresses I've ever seen. What were they thinking?!
Thinking too much on how they could do it instead of if they should do it. That's my main issue with Blazy.
Just like the moldy dresses last seasons.

Boring. I’m over it

There’s no narrative and no story. Just a bunch of experiments masquerading as a collection. Completely forgettable.

Glad I grew up in a time where there was a reason to tear pages out of a magazine of collections

Still not into it. The oversize proportions, the sad colours, the bad prints, even the textures are uninteresting this time.

The only look I really liked was Mariacarla's. Beautiful print, shape, the skirt looks perfect with the scarf top. Why not develop that instead of those heavy large lines and the silly carnival headpieces??

1727033400867.png
vogue28/ vogue.com

I also hate the shoes. Can you imagine thinking an “arty,” open toed mule is fresh? Or a chunky square toe “sensible heel?” Neither style is particularly flattering, either.

Still not into it. The oversize proportions, the sad colours, the bad prints, even the textures are uninteresting this time.

The only look I really liked was Mariacarla's. Beautiful print, shape, the skirt looks perfect with the scarf top. Why not develop that instead of those heavy large lines and the silly carnival headpieces??

View attachment 1308950
vogue28/ vogue.com
Agree, this was one of the funnest looks there, though I prefer the one with Liu Wen. Guy has potential, but we've never truly seen it.

View attachment 1308950
vogue28/ vogue.com
There are nearly 10/12 dresses at Missoni SS 25 better than this one though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->