Brie Larson

I like her braid at the second press conference, but both very disappointing looks. Her photos with Jacob are actually adorable though. :wub:

So cute. I am already very sad that we won't be seeing images of these two anymore... for a long time, at least.

Actress Brie Larson attends the "Manus x Machina: Fashion In An Age Of Technology" Costume Institute Gala at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 2, 2016 in New York City.
bKLaBtO.jpg

zimbio

She should wear stuff like this all the time, so tired of the overly prim and ladlylike prude numbers her stylist constantly puts her in. She looks fantastic.

She looked darling.

Zero points to the Proenza dudes, however, for merely taking a look from the Spring collection and just adorning it with silver sequins. You're dressing an Oscar winning actress, guys!

She should wear stuff like this all the time, so tired of the overly prim and ladlylike prude numbers her stylist constantly puts her in. She looks fantastic.

Perfectly said. Probably her best look ever. :heart:

Have we been looking at the same girl?

brie-larson-golden-globes-2016.jpg
Brie-Larson-Room-2016-SAG-Awards-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Atelier-Versace-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-2.jpg
brie-larson-at-vanity-fair-oscar-2016-party-in-beverly-hills-08-620x932.jpg

nadiaisthenewblack.com, tomandlorenzo.com, fabmansion.com

Brie takes chances (for better...or worse) a good amount of the time.

Have we been looking at the same girl?

I'm not getting into a picture combat, there are plenty of looks which illustrate my point.

I will admit I forgot (thankfully) about some of those sexier looks you had posted -- they all look so outdated. Proenza, feels fresh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"