Brie Larson

That dress is amazing by far my favorite thing she ever wore, love it and the whole thing fits the theme.

Leaving a Hotel in New York City, May 5

25thi06.jpg

celebmafia

But her personal style in 303 is giving me an almost the-real-housewives realness.

Out in Montreal on June 26, 2016.

EDp8Rty.jpg

Leaving Professor Thom's in New York, May 2016.

0nVtLRg.jpg

lianxio.com, celebmafia.com

She was just confirmed for Captain Marvel.

I love her hair at the moment and she looks great in the jumpsuit.

Comic-Con International 2016 - Marvel Studios Presentation
23 Jul 2016 - San Diego Convention Center - San Diego, California United States

Comic-Con International 2016 - Warner Bros Presentation
23 Jul 2016 - San Diego Convention Center - San Diego, California United States

wireimage.co.uk

She looks great with the hair colour.

I'm a bit over superheroes, but I guess every actor wants a piece of the action. Hopefully the cash will allow her to go back to indies.

I love her as a blonde, but I agree, equally great with this dark hair it really brings out her eyes.

[

Last edited by a moderator:
The dark hair brings out a sexier side of her. I like it , even though I prefer her blond she remains gorgeous.

A part of me is a bit sad she took the superhero franchise route ( seems like it's a new rite of passage for every Oscar winner lately) , but I'm really excited to see what they'll do with Captain Marvel and I'd watch Brie any film possible so I'm looking forward to it.

Love the red hair, especially with the green jumpsuit! I look forward to seeing her as Captain Marvel, though I hope she continues to balance it with films like the Glass Castle.

I am really excited to see what she will bring to Captain Marvel. Perfect casting. Also I love the red hair and the green jumpsuit! :wub:

Departing Montreal after wrapping The Glass Castle on August 3, 2016.​

hdutopia.blogspot.co.uk

[

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been seeing lots of photos of her at Disneyland with the cast and crew. Looks adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->