Brie Larson

Actresses Brie Larson (L) and Natasha Lyonne attend the Women of Cinefamily weekend closing party at The Standard Hollywood on August 21, 2016 in West Hollywood, California.

WGqt6qG.jpg

Actress Brie Larson speaks onstage during the Women of Cinefamily Weekend screening of "The Hunting Ground" presented by BB Dakota at Cinefamily on August 19, 2016 in Los Angeles, California.

Du9wFo3.jpg

6nMQwxa.jpg

zimbio.com

She and Alia Penner co-founded the Women of Cinefamily organization. It's pretty wonderful! :flower:

The Daily Front Row’s Fashion Media Awards 2016 in NYC, September 8

celebmafia

She looks so good in that McQueen.

Her red carpet looks post-Oscar have been great.

TIFF 2016: Exclusive Portrait Photos
The stars hit the PEOPLE / EW / InStyle portrait studio at the Toronto International Film Festival

WHhixoR.jpg

zylNfgl.jpg

ew.com, instyle.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this! Very Katharine Hepburn.

Actress Brie Larson speaks onstage during the 2016 AMD British Academy Britannia Awards presented by Jaguar Land Rover and American Airlines at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on October 28, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California.

FaiSU8d.jpg

u89hnxd.jpg

okf32Xf.jpg

zimbio.com​

2016 LACMA Art + Film Gala in Los Angeles, October 29

celebmafia

Love the white beaded gown. It does seem to be very Old Hollywood inspired. However, that light blue gown gets a pass. The colour looks divine on her, but the cut reminds me too much of a dressing gown and nightie.

3otYfbS.jpg

Brie Larson Shakes Up Tuxedo Dressing for the Holidays

Brie Larson is one of Hollywood’s most watched women on the red carpet. After winning her first Oscar for Room in custom Gucci, the actress swapped out the ruffles for a shimmering pale blush column dress from Monse, but last night Larson debuted a new, tailored look befitting Hollywood royalty. Larson stepped out at Alma at The Standard in Los Angeles for a dinner cohosted by Liz Goldwyn and David de Rothschild to benefit Standing Rock and skipped the fancy frocks for an edgy suit from Alexander Wang. It was a refreshing turn, possibly hinting at some of her red carpet looks for 2017.

What set Larson apart from her peers last night, which also included Rowan Blanchard and Dita Von Teese, was her boyish approach to holiday dressing. This style ethos is shared by Cate Blanchett and Victoria Beckham, both of whom favor Savile Row–inspired tailoring for day or night. However, Larson’s cropped tuxedo adds a youthful element, enhanced thanks to coordinating low-slung trousers and stacked heel boots. Completing the look is a chain-link Saint Laurent purse whose gilded accents matches the actress’s hair.
vogue.com

I LOVE Brie so much. Why dies Cristina Ehrlich hate her so much?! :lol:

Actress Brie Larson attends the 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 8, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.

zimbio

It's by no means groundbreaking, but I like that she went for a classic movie star look.

Gosh she looked so basic. Shocked that Rodarte did that, it looks like one of those generic rental dresses you see at weddings.

If she had worn a fabulous necklace or bracelets, her look would have definitely been elevated, even memorable. The problem is this is such a safe gown that is completely forgettable even with the detailing.

She tweeted this last night: "Things I realized I forgot now that I'm seated @goldenglobes:
- lip balm
- tampons
...more updates to come."

Gosh she looked so basic. Shocked that Rodarte did that, it looks like one of those generic rental dresses you see at weddings.

I'm not. They've made custom dresses for Natalie Portman that are similar to this.

In fact, she's practically wearing this dress but in red:

zufiZrJ.jpg

stylefrizz.com

Last edited by a moderator:
She looked gorgeous at the Golden Globes. As pretty much everyone has said, it's a look that has been "done" but she still looks great. Easily her best red carpet look ever

I like this dress better than all of the dresses she wore during awards season last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->