Britney In W

big pic of the cover:
mdf312801.jpg

Originally posted by Astrid21+Jul 8th, 2003 - 11:31 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Astrid21 @ Jul 8th, 2003 - 11:31 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Britney for W Magazine

"It was two years into my relationship with Justin. And I thought he was the one. But I was wrong. I didn't think he was gonna go on Barbara Walters and sell me out," she said, referring to Timberlake's November 2002 interview on "20/20" in which he talked about their breakup and sex life.

Puhlease. :rolleyes: Like we didn't know you two weren't knocking it before that. [/b][/quote]
:angry: boy, is she milking this tired *** topic :angry:
but, i mean, what else is she going to talk about?
with that little pea sized brain ..... :angry:
W starring ....frankenspears

RAAAARRR RAAAAAAARRRRR JUUUUSTINNNNN RAAAAAAARRR :sick:

I like the last one of Britney that Astrid posted. Ok, well maybe not like, but prefer.

I did not like Madonna's pictures.. :unsure: I also prefere :blink: the last picture. In some of these pictures for Brit, you can't even see her face!! :wacko: The cover is one of the best pictures, you can see her face and her boobs don't look all weird. :blink:

She looks like she just stepped out of a shelter for battered women.

She look like a mix between Jordan and Emma Bunton with way too much eye make-up.

the makeup really emphasizes her droopy eyes

:blink: This one? It's Gwyneth. I stated in my post that he's the one who also did Britney's pics. I was comparing the similiarities in the styles.

100042712.jpg

i agree 100% with astrid.
schmoll.gif

vulgar.no style. pooh on lil miss BS
schmoll.gif

schmoll.gif

schmoll.gif

Originally posted by Astrid21@Jul 9th, 2003 - 6:11 pm
:blink: This one? It's Gwyneth. I stated in my post that he's the one who also did Britney's pics. I was comparing the similiarities in the styles.

100042712.jpg
Whoa. As if I missed that. I was wondering where her breasts went. Now I know.

Originally posted by ShadeOfRed@Jul 9th, 2003 - 5:11 pm
Whoa. As if I missed that. I was wondering where her breasts went. Now I know.
:lol:

:blink: I was thinking how she got skinnier that fast :lol:

I think she looks great. Love the black and white spread. Dont care if she's not a virgin/is a virgin, smokes, drinks....aint my prob....but she has a great body, perfect smile, and is a major phenomenon. And all it will take is for her to drop her long awaited album in a few months and....once again.....britney will be at the top of the charts....No big surprise for me tho....

Don't you also like Debbie Harry? Do you agree she looks like Debbie Harry here?

img_md_friday_03.jpg

oh PUH-LEEEEEEEEEEZE im dying over here!
truly , this girl has NO VIBE what-so-ever!

debbie harry? yeah totally!!! omigod!!,,,chomp chmp....smack..smack..isnt she , like, you know, um, like really old and stuff?? smack ..smack ..chomp chmp

spare me. :sick:

I like her hair in that picture. She really is very pretty, just REALLY needs a stylist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->