Britney In W

Is Britney slim again? Or is it just photoshop? And blond? When she was on her "frapuccino-diet" she had exact the same body as Donatella Versace: muscular but still fat.

i have no ides what this is all about.......but i kept finding them on the lycos homepage :lol:

1onenew.jpg

vc_picfrnt.gif

Originally posted by lilac_wine@Jul 12th, 2003 - 7:44 pm
Jesus Christ, THOSE PANTS! And that belt! :wacko:
i was thinking more about the NOSE :shock: :lol:

Originally posted by Acid+Jul 12th, 2003 - 3:49 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Acid @ Jul 12th, 2003 - 3:49 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lilac_wine@Jul 12th, 2003 - 7:44 pm
Jesus Christ, THOSE PANTS! And that belt! :wacko:
i was thinking more about the NOSE :shock: :lol: [/b][/quote]
maybe someone has a Pinnochio fetish :unsure:

LOL :lol: :lol:

perhaps henry rollins can join the list of 215
producers on her new effort-covering
henry's 90's alterna-hit "Liar"
and the pinichio nose can be used as pr

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jul 13th, 2003 - 12:34 am
LOL :lol: :lol:

perhaps henry rollins can join the list of 215
producers on her new effort-covering
henry's 90's alterna-hit "Liar"
and the pinichio nose can be used as pr
and then he can comment on it on a VH1 special (ever notice how he is a commentator on every single VH1 special, EVER?)

Maybe the nose has something to do with her being a virgin? :huh: :evil:

:innocent: the little lying puppet who some day wants to be a real woman :innocent:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jul 10th, 2003 - 11:23 pm

debbie harry? yeah totally!!! omigod!!,,,chomp chmp....smack..smack..isnt she , like, you know, um, like really old and stuff?? smack ..smack ..chomp chmp

spare me. :sick:
:huh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jul 13th, 2003 - 1:39 pm
:innocent: the little lying puppet who some day wants to be a real woman :innocent:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

More scary news.... :cry:

"E! Entertainment Television reports Britney Spears is going to soon be releasing her own line of perfume. It seems to be the latest trend among A-celebrities to release their own scents like Jennifer Lopez and Celine Dion have. It is rumored Britney will come in two different scents but that's all there is for now to report."

"E! Entertainment Television reports Britney Spears is going to soon be releasing her own line of perfume. It seems to be the latest trend among A-celebrities to release their own scents like Jennifer Lopez and Celine Dion have. It is rumored Britney will come in two different scents but that's all there is for now to report."

OMG! I bet it smells like the familiar swampland of 'Bammy! or Grits!

Originally posted by Exotique@Jul 13th, 2003 - 6:31 pm

OMG! I bet it smells like the familiar swampland of 'Bammy! or Grits!
" omigod, its ,like,just a little scent i made......it has, like, traces of bammy swamp scum, spam , and gritz!!!......its like a totally simple down home scent and stuff! "

:sick:

And now, Brits, all like, sayin' the "f" word, I mean like did you guy like read the article, 'Cuz, like O M'Gawd, I can't believe like how much she's like grown and changed. Her next record is like gonna so like, deep and whatever, like a real artists, and she's all like expanding her merchandising horizons, and like she's so much stronger than yesterday and junk. :lol:

:P :lol:

from the W interview..... :sick:

True enough, but the moment calls for something a bit more cosmopolitan. The photos accompanying this article suggest that it is J.Lo, after all, whom the grown-up Spears may be looking to emulate. “I love J.Lo,” she says. “I’m totally inspired by her. The whole put-together thing is usually where I’m a little off, though. I don’t like it so contrived. Normally I just do the tight jeans and the little shirt, whatever. But sometimes I want to wear a sequined dress and be a freakin’ girl! W is all about seeing yourself in a goddess sense, so I totally wanted to go there.” Which isn’t to say she’s not still Britney. “Honestly, though,” she hastens to add, “if everyone thinks I’m gonna come out and be a woman, they’re wrong.”

:huh: :rofl: the girl is a genius.......

Redzone, an Atlanta collective, an opportunity with a few thumping dance songs that define the up-tempo feel of the album. Spears is especially pleased with the collaboration: her words, their rhythms. “They’re the first people I’ve ever worked with where it’s like I’m listening to it off the radio,” she says. “Where I’m, like, yeah! I’m jamming…with myself. And it’s weird. I’ve never done that before.”

:rofl: the genius continues.....

“I f---in’ love Avril’s stuff,” Spears insists. “It f---in’ rocks.” But she goes on to reveal a touch of competitiveness. “Avril doesn’t really dance, but whatever. It’s weird. My third album sold as much as her first one, which is very funny to me because everyone thought it didn’t do that great.” It’s clear, in any case, that Spears’s new record, which debuts in late October, will either carry her closer to that pop Valhalla whose only current spirit is Madonna, or prove with a decisive stroke that the bubble of bubblegum pop has finally burst.

:yuk: :sick: :rolleyes:

The whole put-together thing is usually where I’m a little off, though. I don’t like it so contrived.

Oh, no she di'int!! b*tch, wuh-eva! The comment is so outraging, it makes a response impossible!

AH! so thats her evil plan!! Saying something so INCREDIBLY stupid, that it baffles everyone into silence!

:lol: Oh M 'Gawd! that is like too damn funny, or whatever!

jesus, if briteny comes out as a'punk' im going tos hoot her

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jul 13th, 2003 - 10:08 pm
the bubble of bubblegum pop has finally burst.
We can only hope.

Oh, and she looks ridiculous in the W editorial. Inspite of the great lighting and photography.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->