Burberry Prorsum S/S 2015 London

what a ugly ugly ugly collection
i clicked through the pics 10times to find only one single pice i would like - but - i found NOTHING NOT a single pice, not even a single simple accessorie :doh::cry:

i think i am only one to really like it :lol: i admit the jackets are bad but the dresses as always, they are gorgeous! i love the colours as well

One of the worst collections i've seen in a very long time. everything is ugly. the jeans jackets with the furry pieces coming out are just... the tulle dresses.... this looks like a project runway collection gone bad

Errr this looks like it could be a Topshop Unique collection

^Topshop was even waaaay better than this!!

Atrocious, I like, uhm, nothing.

Truly hideous clothes were served up under that tent today. That first look is an utter travesty for the eye.

Wow, this is a truly miserable collection. It's all kinds of badness.

Heck, this might be the worst so far!

Need to add how repulsive I find those tulle bows/belts :sick:

wow, this is horrendous, what a disappointment. :(

I think he is biting off more than he can chew. It seems that his new executive role is already taking a toll on his creativity. Even the outerwear is horrendous--and it's usually the saving grace of his collections.

WORST! Absolutely the WORST of the season so far. This all should be burned then the ashes should be burned again.

At this point I couldn't care less about the collection, I have recently enjoyed the Burberry show because of the music, the front row and the beautiful show. As for the collection, I think Bailey just designed and reuse everything he has done before and style them in a new theme. Those ruched ombres or the raffle tulle dresses had been so over done by the house. And talk about the very late adoption of sneakers and flats.

i think i am only one to really like it :lol: i admit the jackets are bad but the dresses as always, they are gorgeous! i love the colours as well

I almost posted the same, the only thing i detest are the furry denim jackets. The whimsical dresses are actually nice. I also like the playful trench coats

I like the colours they use. Very vibrant and beautiful. But somehow the design makes the clothes look really ugly. The only dress I love is that purple one on Ronja.

Experiment is a good thing but execution is on the other hand, I like seeing denim in Burberry though. The first look to me is the worst but the rest is slightly better, by far this is my least favorite collection ever and it's such a shame because menswear is brilliant this season.

I kind of agreed with voguedisciple but i'll stop short of saying "the worst".
I'm not feeling it as much as I would like.

it's funny how even the major websites (like style and wwd) don't even try to say how good it is. This is the worst collection I've ever seen from him (and that includes that motocross collection) I just don't understand how he thought to combine giant sequins with feathered denim (barf) and sneakers??? it's just plain bad and looks like something a dumpster diver would throw together.

The last collection that I liked was F/W 2010. Every single piece of outerwear was mouthwateringly good. Here, the jackets are--in my opinion--the worst part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->