Burberry Prorsum F/W 10.11 London

when i saw that coat on kirby i swear, my heart just skipped a few beats. :shock: need.to.have.it.now:heart::heart:

I really enjoyed this collection. Favourite look would be the second one. I love these colours especially the shades of browns and the coats are divine. I just think you can always count on Christopher to give you a top quality made collection which is what you want for your money.

for anyone ordering its reported that your orders will be with you within 4-6 weeks :shock:

When I view the whole collection altogether it actually looks very luxurious. I like the excessiveness of the collars. They're huge, which outputs a great deal of Rich b*tch attitude.
Pencil skirts and Thigh high boots NEVER look bad together.

It reminds me a lot of Versace Fall 2005. But much quieter.

Ah, you are spot on with it resembling a little Versace Fall 2005 . Definitely much quieter ! Maybe that's why I like this because I loved that collection !

The show was a big fail if you ask me
Clothes does not show anything new or interesting,it's just a transposition of the latest menswear collection in a female way,the jackets and the coats are just THE SAME!
Even if some pieces look extremely good I don't find anything luxurious or glamorous in those,and I don't see the Versace resemblance...
The spring collection was MUCH better!!Do you remember the twisted trenches and dresses?That was amazing

More I look at this collection, more I believe it's a total mess. And it's SOOOOO frustrating 'cause it could've been a really good collection, pieces are really good and seems to be well made. But nothing is coordinated, it seems like he had so many idea, but that he didn't know how to put them together and make something up that is beautiful together. :(

I'm having a hard time to pick just one jacket or even two. So good that military/masculine feel.

I wish i rich enough to buy the entire collection.

Do we have Catwalking pics or HQs of this collection? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish we had Catwalking pics for every collection on tfs, style.it or elle pics are just soo small......

My goodness this was a gorgeous collection with dozens of Lucious pieces, women will flock to Burberry for fw 2010/2011

I think the lead actress in this collection is the outerwear and the rest of the offerings is just the supporting cast. and good golly miss molly did she won an Oscar for that performance! Congratulations Christopher for a stunning performance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->