Burberry Prorsum F/W 10.11 London

I WANT those boots! They look as comfy as Uggs but infinite times more fierce! And most of the leather/shearling coats and jackets are awesome!

Burberry Prorsum really is the strongest collection this season-- both for men and women, which is such a rare treat; with such a strong identity for both that is so consistent and instantly recognizable; almost interchangeable in terms of its strong aesthetic.

The combination of commercial, quiet elegance, beautiful and covetable designs that retain the original Burberry spirit and heritage, and still move the brand forward is something I really respect and admire that about Christipher Bailey. It's never pretentious and conceptual, yet still so distinctively modern and Burberry Prorsum.

Much respect Mr. Bailey.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 of #177------- wwwwooooooowwwwww♥
I LOVE this collection.

this burberry collection was one of my favourites this season ,

but i didn ' t like the bags so much

96990361_10.preview.jpg

96990327_10.preview.jpg

96989775_10.preview.jpg

your opinion about these bags ?

coutorture.com

Not a big fan.. I'm tired of studs and the shape is not a good look at all.

I fell in love with this collection... I want like... Everything! Except the bags... There are better bags in other collections.

There are, of course, a few item of clothes which I'm not a fan of but overall it's a really great collection. The choices of fabric and colors are great, I especially like the vivid blue and the yellow. Great job, kudos to Baley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->