Burberry Prorsum F/W 10.11 London

I really love the show. The blue section of the show is my favorite. Simply amazing. The coats are incredible! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's by no means my favourite Burberry collection, but I do love it. There's some amazing outerwear pieces in there, the cropped mustard jacket is great. Some of the colours are beautiful, the olivey/mustardy tones and then that stunning shot of cobalt blue.

I love Bailey's view of what a woman should wear and be. Season after season.

Definitely better than SS10 for sure. Burberry AW collections are nearly always lovely, and I really like this one- it looks so cosy and well-styled.

one cannot overlook the fact that burberry under the leadership of christopher bailey has completely changed the fashion game once again. let's recall: chirstopher bailey made burberry into one of the labels last decade that actually made most of its money from clothing. something most fashion brands at that time could not boast. on that fashion foundation, he's created an empire of high end accessories, super-popular fragrances, and a knack for keeping burberry stores from taiwan to tampa full of customers.

did he re-create most of these jackets from the menswear collection? sure. and in the world of the oversaturated "it shoe," burberry has add its PERFECT over-the-knee boot to their number. but the best thing about this collection is that he's turned the runway into what it used to be: a place for people to BUY clothes. yes, these laboratories for trend give us fashion junkies our fix, but christopher bailey actually walked away from this show with ACTUAL sales from all over the world.

i suspect many cash strapped fashion houses may actually turn to this as a way to justify the costs of their shows. and in the world of fast-fashion and economic meltdown, it's good to know that there still exist MANY customers willing to dole out big money for the REAL THING.

I just love Elliott Smedley's styling here..:heart:

im just nuts about this collection. those shoes are just amazing and the coats are the prefect mixture of cool, chic, and most importantly of all, WARM

the boots are to die for! and the coats are perfect, as usual.

Love this collection and hats off to the whole bold marketing spend of the brand with the large show, the attendees, the streaming, the post sales and generally lifting the game of LFW up some notches:smile:

Burberry Prorsum and Louise Goldin were my favourite London shows! I adored the Burberry Prorsum shearling-lined boots and double breasted fur jacket!! Images from stylesight.com
burb7.jpg
burb5.jpg
burb1.jpg
from Stylesight.com
burb8.jpg

some of this looks like couture work to me : -) really amazing if they can all still go under the machine. so complex and still controlled, the fabric manipulations.. wonderful show. and i love this muddy green!

I love this collection. Better than S/S 2010. Burberry is really on a roll this year.

Burberry Prorsum and Louise Goldin were my favourite London shows! I adored the Burberry Prorsum shearling-lined boots and double breasted fur jacket!! Images from stylesight.com
burb7.jpg
burb5.jpg
burb1.jpg
from Stylesight.com
burb8.jpg

I like this collection very much especially the leather jacket, and the super warm short boots.
The details are adorable!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->