Calvin Klein Collection F/W 08.09 : Suvi Koponen & Blaine Cook by Fabien Baron

MissMagAddict

Reaction score
Styled by Camilla Nickerson & Karl Templer

After only one season as the face of Calvin Klein Collection, Toni Garrn has been replaced by Suvi, in a decidedly more edgy campaign than seasons past. Shot once again by Fabien Baron and styled by Camilla Nickerson and Karl Templer, the images, which also include model Blaine Cook, are simple and minimal but also more structural. "The clothes are characterized by sharp, angular lines with a real emphasis at the waist, torso, and legs," said Francisco Costa, creative director of Calvin Klein Collection for women. "We thought that Suvi was the perfect choice to bring that to life in this very graphic campaign. She's so current and versatile in her look and expression. She really exudes a certain strength that echoes the overall look of the season."
Source | WWD

^^^^ ummmmm....I like it. But may I ask who the HELL came up with the idea for the hair?! Its not remotely appealing.

wow. i like it. look that long legs. beautiful like usual. and very minimalism.

very graphic ,
structural
hard-edged indeed

i actually like the hair --it goes really well with the idea
hoping to see some other interesting pieces in this campaign .ie. the sheers + crusty metallics

Just replace Suvi's face with someone else more...IDK...appealing I guess....
then it'll be just fine...

Well it's OK, but I don't get the hair...:ninja:

:buzz: I like it actually, very intresting and can't wait for more and to see it in print.

thanks for posting :flower:

Hair seems atrocious but I am waiting for other images to emerge before judging.

The frst shot looks too odd for me, love the second one :wub:

suvi's pose is a little bit odd in the frist pic:doh:

btw,can we have a thread on fabien baron/photographer in the behind the lens forum?????it's said that his new intersets besides graphic design are photography and furniture design...

I like how it's so graphic, but the pictures are ugly nonetheless

Reminds me of Snejana's Hugo ads. Only not as good, obv.

I don't like it at all. In the first shot pose is weird in the second her expression. And what's with hair...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->