Calvin Klein Collection F/W 09.10 : Jac by David Sims

Monika looks beautiful of course, but I've expecting something more from this campaign. Well, I need to see more I guess.

Jac looks really nice and I love the new change in direction. Great stuff.

Bah. I can't believe this is Calvin Klein at all.

i like the right one, the lighting is just perfect!

I was hoping something different... that's not bad but i think it could be so much better with Jac! Let's wait for other pics maybe!

it's pretty nice. :smile: Jac really embodies the collection and she looks good in those shots posted. :smile:

Personally, I think it'd look a lot better without the white border.

It's gorgeous, it has a warmer feeling to them unlike their recent campaigns.. which I've liked too but often take the model and the clothes to a theatrical, iceberg-temperature level.. this is lovely, the way Jac's expression are shot, the way the fabrics are captured.. it's very much the simplicity and memory-like photographs that made me fall in love with Sims' work, and which.. make me despise his current collaborations in US Vogue, where he's been reduced to this insipid studio character that shoots 'it' items and 'it' models.. he's so much more than that, this campaign, his stuff for Jil Sander and Raf Simons.. all stuff that seems to show what his vision is about. :heart:

I don't really understand this . . I mean, it's pretty but it doesn't really echo the clothes . .
I thought barns were be-jeaned Gisele's territory, anyway.

I really love those ads ! Jac embodies the Calvin Kelin's inspiration, and she's so pretty... Good, good, good :smile:

It's gorgeous, it has a warmer feeling to them unlike their recent campaigns.. which I've liked too but often take the model and the clothes to a theatrical, iceberg-temperature level.. this is lovely, the way Jac's expression are shot, the way the fabrics are captured.. it's very much the simplicity and memory-like photographs that made me fall in love with Sims' work, and which.. make me despise his current collaborations in US Vogue, where he's been reduced to this insipid studio character that shoots 'it' items and 'it' models.. he's so much more than that, this campaign, his stuff for Jil Sander and Raf Simons.. all stuff that seems to show what his vision is about. :heart:

I have to agree. All i want, you said in it. :flower:

Better than the last season, but it does nothing for me, at all.

jac looks SO GOOD in this..her bone structure looks stunning, clothes look great, i'm so pleasantly surprised!!

simple but very effective

They're very nice photographs, and like Mullet pointed out it's nice to see something less sci-fi and more real, but I feel like these don't connect to the collection very well. Maybe my tune will change, but I don't think so. And I can't help but wish these were in color for some reason.

No, def. not. It looks rather like test photos. Sorry, but there has been nothing special since ss08.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->