Cambridge Satchel Company

Parker007

Reaction score
Hello, was wondering have any tfs users come across these bags before? Am thinking of getting one in brown or black in either the 11 or 13 inch size. Don't need to carry much just a A4 folder and some pens and my wallet etc. Anyhow which colour and which size would be best to suit my needs? I am only 5 foot 3 and don't want something which will swamp my frame! Thanks :smile:

I've never bought their bags before however I was thinking of getting one myself for school. From what I can see, they look pretty fantastic.

Ouh if I could get one I would, I stumbled upon their website one day and fell in love with them, and all the crazy colors! A 13" bag isn't that big, I think, while an 11" could feel small at times if you want to carry magazines or notebooks. But it's your choice, I like having extra room in my bags because I like to keep my sweater in there, too.

A great Italian leather satchel

Hello, was wondering have any tfs users come across these bags before? Am thinking of getting one in brown or black in either the 11 or 13 inch size. Don't need to carry much just a A4 folder and some pens and my wallet etc. Anyhow which colour and which size would be best to suit my needs? I am only 5 foot 3 and don't want something which will swamp my frame! Thanks :smile:

they looks great but maybe to hard in leather

I have found this a great satchel as well

Toscanella_natural_leather_mini_messenger_purse_1603.jpg

source: pierotucci.com

d

Last edited by a moderator:
^
please provide a credit for your image or it will be removed. Thanks

My friend Jess has one in red, which is gorgeous, and I believe it is 13". She is petite, too, and it certainly doesn't swamp her frame. She uses it for school and can easily fit all of her A4 folders etc. into it. You should get one; they seem really durable and they look gorgeous!

I have the 14" in vintage brown. I got it last September and its the best bag ever. Its away for the summer now because I use it for college. I would definatley reccomend this company.

I am IN LOVE with these bags and would love one for the rest of my time at college, unfortunately I carry my Macbook Pro around a lot and I bought the 15" one. I've read that the 15" satchels won't fit my computer, but does anyone know whether the music bags will fit a 15" Macbook Pro?
Or does anyone know of another company that produces bags very similar to this? The style is everything I'm looking for, but the size just isn't right. :(

How is the stitching on these bags and the leather? I'd hate for it to pull away and tear on the straps. Does the dye rub off on clothing?

Anymore updates on this bag? I'm tossing between the navy, green and purple coloured batchels.

This bag is absolutely amazing! I'm disappointed that the 15" does not accommodate a MacBook Pro...that's what I have always wanted. No joke. The backpack strap option?! PERFECT. Please please please, anyone that has bought a bag from this company, please post pics and/or tell us about your bag!

these look great, but i sorta want them in both backpack and messenger...

I think they can ship you both straps. You can ask. I'm going to do this, and if they don't, I'll get an extra strap.

How long did it take for you to receive your order?

I'm already waiting for 3 weeks now....

I ordered a 13" red satchel

I really wanted to get one of these, but once I saw them in real life I was turned off by how stiff the leather was. Aesthetically, they look good and are probably very durable (perfect stitching, solid leather and hardware) but kind of unpractical... you would have to undo the buckles every time you need to take something inside the bag. If you plan on leaving the buckles undone, it really doesn't look as nice.

I have the same size and colour as the above photo and its wearing well. It's pretty much an indestructible forever bag that I plan on giving to my kids as a cute retro school bag years from now. I have a feeling the leather is only going to get nicer as it ages. It's a little stiff right now. It took FOREVER to arrive- like 9 weeks shipped to Australia. But it was worth it.

9 weeks?!
I want the green batchel, with lettering. I'm concerned that it might be a little clunky though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"