Cannes Film Festival 2005

Penelope looked great in Cannes, the only outfits of hers I didn't like at all was this one:

5anjnl

OlgaKorbut said:
^Yes, why so surprised? :P

I don't know I just wanted to see more pics from there and now there won't be any... oh well an new event will fill it's place. :D

Odette said:
She looks like a starlet form the 50's

52960729.jpg
I'm so sorry to repost this picture, but since it's on a previous page: does anyone know who designed it? It's gorgeous :woot: And it looks so lovely on Penelope, especially with her hair done up :heart: ^_^ thankyou :flower:

This years Cannes festival didnt have as many exciting outfits as previous ones...

Cannes Film Festival is probably the only film festival which brings together so many different nations, cultures, people, and races. thats what i love most about it.

Lindy said:
To Missy-t1:

Hi! This is my first post, so I don't really know how to quote properly! But to answer your question I am not in Cannes for the festival, my husband is! He's there shooting it as a photographer.... For him it's a really hard 12 days, but it does have its fun moments too. He's shot a lot of celebrities before so he doesn't really get star struck anymore. For him the perks of covering Cannes are being able to get into some very cool parties in fantastic locations....

Lucky husband! He should have taken you! any pics that you can post? and to quote all you have to do is press the quote button on the message you want to quote but be sure to 'cut' photos when you post.

some pictures that were not posted:
Gao Yuanyuan and Nandita Das
capt.can16305212049.france_cannes_awards_can163.jpg
r1065377200.jpg

Paz Vega is more beautiful and elegant than Penelope !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->