66th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2013

#124 Ahna O'Reilly was in Marni 2013 S-S.

from farfetch

Attachments

• 10319509_1646929_1000.jpg
    10319509_1646929_1000.jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 0
Thank goodness for this thread. I was in Florida for the past week for vacation, so I've missed almost all of Cannes.

There were some very beautiful looks this year. Fan Bingbing always kills it.

All Is Lost premiere

Milla Jovovich - Jessica Chastain - Petra Nemcova - Irina Shayk - Alessandra Ambrosio - Barbara Palvin - Hofit Golan - Zhang Ziyi - Yayaying Rhatha Phongam (R) and Vithaya Pansringarm - Elsa Zylberstein - Elodie Bouchez - Kristin Scott Thomas - Astrid Berges-Frisbey

Reuters/CapitalPictures

Astrid looks amazing!
Is it me or this year, Cannes' fashion is 'boring' :huh:

I must say Cannes fashion has been very disappointing so far for me too.

Way too many sparkly gowns and not that many chic fashion A-listers in attendance.

I have to agree, the red carpet this year was very disappointing, apart from Miss Kidman of course, who looked spectacular in every appearance.
I expected much better from Jessica, Carey, Emma....

I agree that this year's Cannes is so far a snooze-fest with a few hits.

Where the heck is Nicole Kidman? She's only made TWO appearances so far. Last year when Diane Kruger was part of the jury I felt like she was on the red carpet every other day. :judge:

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that this year's Cannes is so far a snooze-fest with a few hits.

Where the heck is Nicole Kidman? She's only made TWO appearances so far. Last year when Diane Kruger was part of the jury I felt like she was on the red carpet every other day. :judge:

Well, Diane Kruger is...Diane Kruger. She's typically on the red carpet every other day whether she's apart of something or not. :innocent:

Barbara Palvin and Milla have been added to my Best Dressed list. Palvin especially. I love when people take a risk and pull it off.

Olga Kurylenko at Vanity Fair and Chanel’s dinner in Cannes

mirnah.tumblr.com

I just saw this picture on Tumblr (can't find anything better) and I totally LOVE this look. Any ID's please? :blush:

Nicole has been looking great in Cannes...

May 22 Steven Spielberg’s yacht for dinner

Dailymail

Roberto Cavalli Cannes Dinner Party
Sharon Stone - Olivia Palermo - Kylie Minogue - Liu Wen - Princess Charlene of Monaco - Alessandra Ambrosio - Adrien Brody - Lara Lieto - Chris Tucker

RCFA

AMFAR's 20th Annual Cinema Against AIDS Gala during The 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on May 23, 2013

Papix's

When people say Cannes was boring in terms of fashion I'm wondering what on earth will impress you? There have been outfits in every color of the rainbow and with every style under the sun represented-- from minimalist to flamboyant. Unless you just don't like dresses I can't see how the parade of high fashion is boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->