Capes

winterjassen20071.jpg
winterjassen20077.jpg

Great cape jackets from Neiman Marcus.com...

I love, love capes, something so very powerful and dark over them.. the black one's that is.. I have one that is beyond perfect, I love it so much, but this season I'm going to get more. :wub:

I really want a cape but I havent been able to find one thats nice and afforadble since my budget has gone down quite a bit. Pucci, who's is yours by? I'd love to see pics!

I'm fond of the smaller capes, but nothing huge, the huge ones kinda scare me, they remind me of those creepy people who wear the huge black trench coats and hide guns under them

I have a "cropped" cape, much like the one that DividedMoow posted.

I finally found a longer, black cape which I'll love to try, but unfortunately it's still a little too hot in SoCal now to break out my capes and jackets.

i_<3_chanel bought a lovely cape from laredoute if I remember correctly..

I've been wanting a vampire cape for nearly two years now. no effort. no results. :( :heart:

Libertine F/W 04
00121.L.JPG

Zucca F/W 06
00133.L.JPG

[firstview]

I love capes, especially big (but not too long), black ones! They're warm and comfy and looks so nice :heart: And you don't see them at every second person, at least not where I live.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always loved capes. To me there's something almost romantic about them. They remind me of knights riding into battle and heroines standing in the mist mourning their long lost lovers. Plus I've probably seen one too many epics. I also love the silhouette they create, whether the cape is long or short or anywhere in between.

I love capes. Especially long, grey ones. I'd love one but I'm a bit too small for one, they work best on tall people. I already look a bit vampire like thanks to my black hair and pale skin so maybe not.

not very popular over here (yet)

i'm flirting the idea of getting a non-50s looking jacket-like one (like longer look posted from NM) but i'm not sure if i will actually wear it much..
i own two floor length knitted ones but i'm a bit bored of their length.

for fw06.07 i find jacket length capes more modern than long ones

I been wanting one ever since I saw the video of Bauhaus Telegram Sam and how Peter Murphy dances with his cape in such a beutiful romantic way. Now I'm looking for my cape but I think I would look to.. "goth". If I don't find one I think I will make my own. Are there any patterns that might have a cape? maybe since its halloween week there should be some patterns for little kids trying to be vampire.

I ordered a chloe cape from luisaviarome months ago... was supposed to come last month, then I got an email that it's delayed until biggining of october but I still didnt get it. Cant wait to see it!

I've eyeing this cape but I'm doubting about its practically...does it keep you warm? I found this awesome cape online but I want to make sure that it's worth it before I order it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->