Caroline Sieber

attending the Vogue gala dinner

dailymail.co.uk

gettyimages

Last edited by a moderator:
Veuve Clicquot Gold Cup Final at Cowdray Park Polo Club on July 20, 2014 in Midhurst, England.

vogue.ua

That's it. I can't do it anymore. I can't just lurk on here on Caroline's thread and not say anything.

99.99% of all the pictures I've seen of her in this thread, she is just A+++ elegant. Her styling is so on point for me, she looks so great just all the flipping time and I personally think she never looks like she's trying too hard. She knows her body shape, what she looks good in, and essentially she sticks to it. Some might call her style boring, but I personally think she saves herself from being boring in my eyes because she likes wearing different colours and patterns. She embodies and is a physical example of what (I think defines) it means to being knowledgeable in fashion and being 'good' at fashion; she doesn't just throw on 'what's hot' but she stays true to herself. :wub:

*goes off to calm down*

She is someone I love hating or hate loving, I don't know which. I love her style. I love her Instagram. Her pictures are like from a wonderful dream. But then she irritates me too with her same sourpuss expression all the time: she always looks disgusted or irritated with everything, like, "WTF, go away, you're such a bug!" :lol:

BTW: I just made a post about her and Andrea Casiraghi over at his thread: http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=14119631&postcount=922 (they dated while they were together at the International School of Paris, circa 2002/2003, and the press thought she was related to the guy who tried to assassinate Hitler and therefore that her surname was von Stauffenberg..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->