Carolyn Bessette Kennedy

liberty33r1b said:
such a classic outfit!!

new3.jpg

She's wearing a 40 cm BIRKIN bag.which is quite rare.Except for Jane Birkin,most celebs tend to go for the 35 cm one.
Carolyn Bessett Kennedy was stunning.I liked the simple outfits,the hair colour,the face almost free of make up..
To me simplicity is stylish,and that's basically what she was about.She didn't need any extra "fuss" to look pretty.

OT but I just have to say that JFK Jr was one *fine* looking man.

Its a testament to her style that almost every outfit she wore still looks just as fresh and modern as it did back then. Its all still so very influential and just plain perfect and I don't particularly think its just because she the minimalist black/grey/beige palate never goes out. She really just had "it" in terms of fashion and she pulled it off with class and grace.

Looking through this topic makes me wish we had someone like her nowadays who was influential and a trendsetter without being "trendy". Its a bit sad that the number one most copied girls are either Jessica Simpson or the army of Rachel Zoe clones.

Yay!

CBK is fabulous. I have loved her since that very first picture came out, showing her leaving the little chapel in Narciso's dress. She's perfect, the epitome of the upper-class New York woman, sleek and sexy and classy from head to foot! It's easy sometimes to forget she's no longer with us because her style remains so much alive. She's definitely joined the ranks of her immortal mother-in-law. She used to do most of her shopping at Barneys, right? I know Yohji Yamamoto and Narciso were among her top favorite designers. Does anyone know what other brands she wore?

dyed blonde

aprilLUCKY said:
did she dye her hair or really a blonde ? she is very pretty

she was not a natural blonde, although she was a lovely one! In college (at Boston Uni) she was a brunette still. She was born a brunette, I think. I think she dyed her hair blonde after she went to work for CK and she was around all those glamorous fashion people, so she went platinum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior's women?

aprilLUCKY said:
who is most beautiful ? all women her hunsband has dated

Well, CBK was definitely more beautiful than that Christina Haig chick that he dated shortly after graduating from Brown. Hmm, I don't know if CBK was also more beautiful than Darryl Hannah, though. That's a toughy. CBK and Darryl Hannah are both very beautiful and have similar styles, so it's a hard comparison. CBk is more beautiful than Sarah Jessica Parker and Madonna. Whoelse did JFK Jr. date? Of those I listed, CBK is definitely the most beautiful and stylish, even more so than Darryl Hannah, I've decided. :wink:

thank u much . i dont think SJP is pretty and also Madonna . but maybe hannah is pretty . is she a blonde?

I was buying a pair of pants and couldn't decide what color to go. After reading through this thread, I order honey brown. :P Thanks guys for the pics.:heart:

She had such a classic style. It would be nice to see what she was waering as she aged. :cry:

I really love the Carlyn's style so luxurious

Attachments

• 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 130
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 149
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 73
Does anyone know the maker of that beautiful camel coat that she wore a lot. It has two flap pockets and a belt?

What about that strappy sandal from the above picture? Does anybody know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nymphfable
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->