Catwalk Images & Videos (POST FASHION SHOW REQUESTS HERE)

I wish I found out about recording the dior shows before they replaced the S/S couture show! I loved that one.

If you go to the site, click on "Stars'. They have the unedited version. The only thing about that is that they slimmed it down so you can only see one model at a time basically. But it's still the show! :smile:

I remember someone asking in another topic a while back about watching actual runway shows. At the time I told them that you couldn't, unless you were somehow connected to the designer or fashion media. I found this video though, "The huge screen outside the tents," from models.com.
http://models.com/fashionweek/view_album.p...e=Videos&page=1
Sort of like a baseball game, apparently there is a way for regular people to watch them! :D :flower:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Sep 21 2004, 10:49 PM
I remember someone asking in another topic a while back about watching actual runway shows. At the time I told them that you couldn't, unless you were somehow connected to the designer or fashion media. I found this video though, "The huge screen outside the tents," from models.com.
http://models.com/fashionweek/view_album.p...e=Videos&page=1
Sort of like a baseball game, apparently there is a way for regular people to watch them! :D :flower:
[snapback]372101[/snapback]​

:shock: I love this link!many many thanx for sharing it :woot:

Originally posted by Holland_MULTIMEDIA*@Aug 4 2004, 12:47 AM
I got the Gucci F/W 2003-04, and S/S 2003 womens wear videos from firstview if anybody wants to sent a message via this website i can make a copy for you as long as you provide s/h!
[snapback]321292[/snapback]​

I havent seen u for a long time
you dont use msn any more?
so what about AOL? :huh:

I need desperate help, somehow, my computer found a way to remove all my dior and galliano videos from the cd-rom I saved them on. Luckily I found ss 04 dior RTW back and fw 0304 hc dior, but I lost my Egyptian show and the ss 04 galliano show. I know that some of you have theses shows on your comp too, 'cause you all told me :rolleyes: So instead of waiting for everybody to come on msn and ask everyone seperatly, I thought I might just use this medium. So if you have these vids please PM me, or post in this topic...

:flower: Danke Schon

Hi everyone...
I know I asked for some help about saving the Dior videos, and I've been trying for months to figure it out, but I just never got it to work. Seeing as how Dior and Galliano are about to present new collections, I'm trying very desperately to save the ones on the site (Dior, Galliano) now before they're replaced. Anyways, when I copy the files from the temp files and paste it into another location, It doesnt seem to want to play. It says something about unable to play .swf files. Anyone have a clue what that means? Any and all the help I can get will be greatly appreciated. HUGS

Originally posted by ChinaLove@Oct 5 2004, 04:47 AM
Hi everyone...
I know I asked for some help about saving the Dior videos, and I've been trying for months to figure it out, but I just never got it to work. Seeing as how Dior and Galliano are about to present new collections, I'm trying very desperately to save the ones on the site (Dior, Galliano) now before they're replaced. Anyways, when I copy the files from the temp files and paste it into another location, It doesnt seem to want to play. It says something about unable to play .swf files. Anyone have a clue what that means? Any and all the help I can get will be greatly appreciated. HUGS
[snapback]385566[/snapback]​

.swf files are Macromedia flash files.

Google is your friend - use it to find a player for swf files
(I'm not sure if what macromedia offers is just a browser-plug-in or if they have a stand-alone, but I doubt it).

Originally posted by ChinaLove@Oct 4 2004, 10:47 PM
Hi everyone...
[snapback]385566[/snapback]​

Hi ChinaLove,
What does the icon look like in your computer? If it's anything but a blue F on a white background, then that means you don't have a copy of flash player in your computer. You can get a copy of the player for your browser at: Macromedia

Once it's been installed, you can double-click the swf files so it can already play. However, if it doesn't, try this trick: right-click on the swf file and pick Open With and select Internet Explorer. That would usually run the flash file. :ninja:

Hello again :innocent:

Please please please, I know that many of you people have them, 'cause I had them too untill my computer screwed everything up, so please PM me or anything if you have: SS 04 RTW Galliano, FW 03 HC Dior videos or anything before that....and I mean the full version videos, don't send me to fashionfile, style.com or themode.tv or anything, 'cause believe me, I know they exist....thank you :flower:

I'm just as desperate as Mr-Dale... I'm scouring the net for Dior and Galliano videos. I'm killing myself looking for DIOR F/W 2003. *Cries*

Originally posted by ChinaLove@Oct 30 2004, 12:28 AM
I'm just as desperate as Mr-Dale... I'm scouring the net for Dior and Galliano videos. I'm killing myself looking for DIOR F/W 2003. *Cries*
[snapback]411096[/snapback]​

PAP or HC?

Can you help me Dior?
I don't care what Dior video you have, I'll take them all:smile: Ha ha ha.

I have a Fall 2003 Couture video, that I'm willing to put up on eBAY if anyone is interested :flower:

Runway Video with Hana Soukupova - Karoliny Kurkove - Linda Vojtova at Matthew Williamson.

The Fashion video is on Real-Player, with ADSL and at the best!

Video - Time 12.40.0 LINK V i d e o :unsure:

Carsten :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->