Catwalk Videos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have Roberto Cavalli S/S 06? Or is it just one of those shows that no one has??

^Probably it is. Unfortunately there are shows that don't have full videos. Cavalli s/s 2006 is one of them. I've got only 3 min vid (low quality) if you want?

Does anyone have Roberto Cavalli S/S 06? Or is it just one of those shows that no one has??
Apparently nobody owns that video.I watched it on TV some years ago...but if you want I can post FTV clip and first look in HQ

Hello Could some please please rip all the Chanel Cruise 2010 video from the official website?
Also, Does anyone have Chanel 2006 Spring/Summer, Fall/Winter Haute couture videos from the official website?

Does anyone has Roberto Cavalli SS 07 Women's Wear in HQ ? :flower:

LISA!
Thanks for The Galliano VID

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are cool footage videos of John Galliano Backstage
in www.gettyimages.com

Hello Could some please please rip all the Chanel Cruise 2010 video from the official website?
Also, Does anyone have Chanel 2006 Spring/Summer, Fall/Winter Haute couture videos from the official website?

USE "REAL MEDIA CATCHER" dear
It is so easy and fast!

^are you using Internet Explorer? my problem is this damn Vista that closes me programs sometimes & closed me that one every time I tried to download.

Last edited by a moderator:
^seems like the program doesn't work with internet explorer, use Firefox. And I'm going to try know to download to see if the SO doesn't close me the program.

Could someone upload Dsquared Fall 2007 menswear show in HQ?
Thanks in advance.

Thanks for Dior.

Now all I want is Givenchy. Collection was great so I hope video will be even better.

Could someone please rip Dsquared Fall 2007 video from their site?
Dsquared.com->Runway->FW2007->Video
And please ID who is performing "I feel love" song in this video.
Thanks in advance.

I follow this thread religiously
you people helped me to get the greatest videos in HQ
and I so appreciate that

now a lil request...
does anyone have the Dsquared s/s 2005?
in HQ??

love you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics