Celeb Spotting 2003/2004

Thanks for posting the pics Lele :wink: .

The Lancome girls all have diverse style. Mick Jagger's daughter has a really unique style. :wacko: Ingrid is chic but too simple. Mena Suvari looks nice.

Sarah JP's outfit is a bit deceiving. I don't find it pretty at all.

Those EARRINGS on Catherine Zeta Jones. Aren't they gorgeous......!!!!!!!!! :shock: I absolutely :heart: them!

Clay Aiken and Jessica Simpson at the McDonald’s World Children’s Day event in Los Angeles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vivica A. Fox at the VH1 Big in 2003 Awards. That outfit... ... :sick: !

For some reason, when I think of her, I think of a cheap Halle Berry knock off.

Chloe Sevigny at the Lower Eastside Girls Club's Sixth Annual Willow Awards Benefit . Now this is a really bad choice... :shock:

Jennifer Connelly at the premiere of the new film, Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World.

This is too boring.

Clay drives me UP THE WALL...but it's a nice, animated pic of the two. :heart: how Jessica looks.

Thanks for the pics :flower:

Jessica Simpson and her sister Ashlee at a Teen People bash. :flower:

:blink: Jennifer Connelly's shoes..Ewwwww not my style. Icky Icky!

Ms Fox must have been smoking seriously cheap crack. That dress looks like something she'd wear if she were standing on the corner selling her body to get the cash for the crack.

I think Jessica looks super cute in the picture with her sister. I have a feeling little Ashlee is going to become a model, or covergirl.... that family has seriously good genes!!!

Nicole Kidman at the 18th Annual American Cinematheque Awards. She's starting to get really too slim.

Evan Rachel Wood at the 18th Annual American Cinematheque Awards.

Adrien Brody :heart: and friend, Michelle arrive at the American Cinematheque.

David Beckham holds a copy of his book "My Side" at a book signing session in Manchester. :wacko:

Chloe is already wearing V&R from their ss04 collection ,
personally i adore the 'blouse' with a leg idea, its smart and as far as i know, we haven't seen this shape ever before, a very original idea,

perfectly suits her eccentric and always updated style

:shock: I hope those are not extentions on Beckham!

Imagine if during a soccer match there was a fight or something and somebody pulled his hair.... Hehe........ Can't imagine what's going to happen next ! :wink:

Originally posted by Lena@Nov 22nd, 2003 - 3:51 am
Chloe is already wearing V&R from their ss04 collection ,
personally i adore the 'blouse' with a leg idea, its smart and as far as i know, we haven't seen this shape ever before, a very original idea,

perfectly suits her eccentric and always updated style
My thoughts exactly, but it doesn't look and fit good on her. :doh: Now she is starting to bug me. :wacko:

As for the pant-dresses, not totally orginal but at least they cemented it and made it directional. :wink:

Gaultier Paris S/S '03 and V&R S/S '04
100088940.jpg
100118620.jpg

Chloe looks good in V&R, although i dount thinkw hite pants where the best chouic :blush:

i kidn fo like evan rachel woods dress ( i d outn knwo who she is)

and I leik alot adrien brodys girl friends dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->