Celeb Spotting 2003/2004

Originally posted by ignitioned32+Nov 22nd, 2003 - 3:43 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ignitioned32 @ Nov 22nd, 2003 - 3:43 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Nov 22nd, 2003 - 3:51 am
Chloe is already wearing V&R from their ss04 collection ,
personally i adore the 'blouse' with a leg idea, its smart and as far as i know, we haven't seen this shape ever before, a very original idea,

perfectly suits her eccentric and always updated style
My thoughts exactly, but it doesn't look and fit good on her. :doh: Now she is starting to bug me. :wacko:

As for the pant-dresses, not totally orginal but at least they cemented it and made it directional. :wink:

Gaultier Paris S/S '03 and V&R S/S '04
100088940.jpg
100118620.jpg
[/b][/quote]
the v&r dress blows my mind because i can never figure out if it's a pant leg on top of a dress or just a strip of fabric and looking at it hurts my head! hehehe.

I'm starting to like Nicole's look. :blink: She looks so statuesque and graceful, plus the dress is fab. :shock: :blush:

I kinda like the 'dress on pants' look. Reminds me of fashion from the 40's and 50's.

Nicole looks good in anything she puts on.
My compliments to her stylist :P

Kylie Minogue at Britain's Top of the Pops. She looks like a sweet little girl with that dress. She seems to enjoy herself a lot, but hell is the outfit weird looking. The white leather boots are nice though. Very chic, but it's TOO much when they are worn with that dress.

I don't know why but at first glance she reminded me of an overly made up Hillary Duff. :unsure:

Jenna Elfman at the European premiere of her new movie Looney Tunes: Back in Action.

The dress is very nice, (and I am mad about those sandals...... :wub:). But at a kid's movie premier, she should have opted for a less "revealing" dres...

Bai Ling attends the New York premiere of the Tom Cruise epic The Last Samurai.

She's got a killer bod (thanks to a fantastic invention called "the push-up bra") :innocent: . I don't like velvet material for clothing..... It somehow disgusts me.... I would have prefered the dress with a lighter material...

Liya Kebede, Elizabeth Hurley, and Carolyn Murphy during the launch of a new Spring 2004 advertising campaign for cosmetics company Estee Lauder.

They all have their own style, but my fave is Liya; I love her gently pleated skirt (so sexy and feminine) and her sandals! :flower:

Helena Bonham Carter with Director Tim Burton at the World premiere of their film, ''Big Fish''.

Give the actress a stylist real fast ! :glare: I don't know if the hairs were ment to be messy, but they are just too messy (and not in a good way). The fur thing around her chest is just horrible.... :shock:

Jennifer Love Hewitt arrives at the UNICEF Goodwill Gala.

She's looking sweet and simple. Not bad at all. ^_^

Alyssa Milano arrives at the UNICEF Goodwill Gala.

Alyssa, I just her love her short haircut. Suits her style very well. The dress is very feminine. I love the texture of it. :flower:

Tea Leoni arrives at the UNICEF Goodwill Gala.

Hummm..... .....that "strap'' falling from her shoulder is very trompeur...

I hate the color and the form of that skirt. :wacko:

Originally posted by kimkhuu@Dec 4th, 2003 - 10:50 pm

:shock: that skirt looks SO werid!
it makes her legs look really short or something... :wacko:

Originally posted by MissPurple+Dec 4th, 2003 - 10:55 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MissPurple @ Dec 4th, 2003 - 10:55 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-kimkhuu@Dec 4th, 2003 - 10:50 pm

:shock: that skirt looks SO werid!
it makes her legs look really short or something... :wacko: [/b][/quote]
LOL! That is so true! :lol:

Originally posted by Honey@Dec 4th, 2003 - 8:29 pm
I don't know why but at first glance she reminded me of an overly made up Hillary Duff. :unsure:
Kylie Minogue definetly resembles an overly made up Hillary Duff!It was the first thing that popped into my mind!!
Alyssa Milano, Jen Love Hewitt and Liya Kebede all look really good!I'm glad to see that Jen has darkened her locks again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->