Celeb Spotting 2003/2004

Sarah Jessica Parker Hosts Cartier Building Red Ribbon Unveiling

Miss Sixty And Energie Official Store Opening

Miss Sixty And Energie Official Store Opening

:sick:

where's paris?

Walt Disney Concert Hall Opening Gala, Night Three - Arrivals

I think CZJ looks :sick: in that dress!

I can't see who it is, but that dress from the Disney thing is gorgeous!

Originally posted by Caramel@Nov 21st, 2003 - 5:39 am
Is it Rene Russo?

Originally posted by Belowen+Nov 21st, 2003 - 5:46 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Belowen @ Nov 21st, 2003 - 5:46 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caramel@Nov 21st, 2003 - 5:39 am
Is it Rene Russo? [/b][/quote]
yes it is sorry i should have put that on the post... she does look good.

WOW.

One thing I *LOVE* about CZJ is how she has a timeless classic beauty that will never go out of style. I don't think I have ever seen her and thought, "wow she looks bad". I don't particuarly like the colours of her dress, but the style/fit are amazing. She already lost all 60 pounds she put on when she was pregant.

In the picture of the three women, what in the hell was the one on the left (in the blue) thinking? Horrible makeup and dress. :sick:

Rene Russo's dress is simple and stunning. I have to go find something similar to that for a baptism that is coming up. (Lately I'm extremely drawn to whites)

I love the way CZJ looks. She's such a timeless beauty. Her make-up in that close-up photo is gorgeus and her skin is perfect. :heart:

I want the following:

+Renee's dress
+Sarah's shoes
+Catherine's face

:crush:

Originally posted by greekchick@Nov 21st, 2003 - 9:24 am
In the picture of the three women, what in the hell was the one on the left (in the blue) thinking? Horrible makeup and dress. :sick:

:huh: i think she looks adorable esp. how her hair carries her outfit!!! :heart:

Originally posted by caala a.+Nov 21st, 2003 - 11:10 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(caala a. @ Nov 21st, 2003 - 11:10 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-greekchick@Nov 21st, 2003 - 9:24 am

:huh: i think she looks adorable esp. how her hair carries her outfit!!! :heart: [/b][/quote]
I guess this is the time when we just agree to disagree and realize that fashion and tastes are relative to the person.

I usually try to DEfrizz my hair prior to going out!

I like the girl in the middle. Simple and Elegant

If think the one in the middle is Ines Sastre and the girl in the blue dress is the daughter of Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"