Celeb Spotting 2003/2004

mandy moore looks adorable as always. carmen looks sick (as always!! :sick: ) that's a bad pic for beyonce. when do we get to see that episode of Punk'd?

cam looks stoned.

cool-smiley-030.gif

renee's BOOBS :blink:

Some random recent photos...
Sharon Stone, Maggie Gyllenhaal
SharonStone_300x435.jpg
MaggieGyllenhaal_300x435.jpg

Jessica Simpson, Law & Bowie
JessicaSimpson_300x435.jpg
Law_Bowie_300x435.jpg

Sharon Stone looks like she got stuck in a cageful of owls. :doh:

I heard that Jude Law might play David Bowie in a movie. :o

DECEMBER 18: Model Karolina Kurkova hosts the first anniversary of "Metaphore Magazine" on December 18, 2003 at Planet Hollywood, in Madrid, Spain:

Karolina looks gorg. I love the dress....I wouldn't wear the dress, but I love it. :wink:

Originally posted by moussemaker@Dec 30th, 2003 - 11:59 am
but Í don´t like the dress, it shows too much of her bra.
I believe the bra is built in. It's Fall 2003 YSL Rive Gauche, as mentioned here.

Originally posted by Belowen@Dec 29th, 2003 - 10:13 pm
Mandy!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
She's the cutest thing on earth... ....I was so happy for her when she changed her long blond hair to short brown hair!!! Definitely a clever change!

Love everything about her ! :flower:

i think renee looked good that night weight wise..... sharon stone looks good i think but i hate seeing all that fur.....

I liek sharon stoens look actually, Maggie G.'s is cool, btu not with teh uggs, Bowie looks awsome!!!!! :heart:

Karoline looks prity slutyIMO :sick:

I think Sharon has the attitude and flair to look good and glow even in an un-flattering outfit. Karolina looks BAD, IMO. Predictable and sl*tty? PLEASE! :sick: :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->