Costume Institute Gala 2007

Emil said:
^^She most certainly did!My favourite of the night,the girl is stunning.

can't agree more.. she is absolutely stunning

Bridget Hall - Costume Institute Gala in honor of "Poiret: King of Fashion", NYC, 05/07/2007
superiorpics

shalom harlow is the best! also Charlotte Gainsbourg, Jessica Stam
Jacquetta Wheeler, Cate Blanchett, the Olsons also look great, and Carine Roitfeld of course

I like that dress on Kirsten Dunst, I thought it was cool.. :smile:

oohh I think Bridget looks awesome! Especially the hair the makeup and jewelry. But the dress is cool too. I like that you can see the detailing in the HQ's.

so no one has the Vera Wang worn by Byrd Bell? I read about it either on a blog or some fashion website.... Vogue had a bunch of girls come to their offices to select dresses. They profiled some girl from Scrubs or something and mentioned that she liked a Vera Wang dress that ultimately Byrdie Bell wore

bridget hall looks like she just stepped off the cavalli ss07 runway :ninja:

so no one has the Vera Wang worn by Byrd Bell? I read about it either on a blog or some fashion website.... Vogue had a bunch of girls come to their offices to select dresses. They profiled some girl from Scrubs or something and mentioned that she liked a Vera Wang dress that ultimately Byrdie Bell wore

No, I have searched and serached too. You think with all that pre-press and the NYTimes article, they would have a photo of her on style.com.

No, I have searched and serached too. You think with all that pre-press and the NYTimes article, they would have a photo of her on style.com.

I found it!!

from newyorksocialdiary.com
costume202.jpg

^Yuck. What is up with the Patty Duke hair. I can't even think about the dress. No wonder style.com did not post her photo. But thank you for finding it :smile: good job.

^^^She looks like that woman in Married Two Children.

I am kicking myself. I could have gone, but I was in a car accident instead. My friend who went says Camilla's dress was ethereal.
Bridget Hall! Whatever happened to her career?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cccccc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->