Celebrity Wedding Dresses

the pics of her in a short slip dress adn her weddign dress...are they seperat days..her hair is so different and done up..i doubt she could have just taken it out after the ceremony and it looked liek that!!!

she does look gorgeous though..although the wedding dress is a little too much for myliking..just a little to frilly....but i guess it suits her

i think the slip dress is a little risque for a wedding..maybe if it wasn't so lowly cut at the front....I still love it though..it's very sexy...with that body too :woot:
and i love her shoes

I Like her make up in the pic where she's cutting the cake

*tata* said:
the pics of her in a short slip dress adn her weddign dress...are they seperat days..her hair is so different and done up..i doubt she could have just taken it out after the ceremony and it looked liek that!!!

she does look gorgeous though..although the wedding dress is a little too much for myliking..just a little to frilly....but i guess it suits her

i think the slip dress is a little risque for a wedding..maybe if it wasn't so lowly cut at the front....I still love it though..it's very sexy...with that body too :woot:
and i love her shoes

Christina Aguilera's wedding was 3 days long so they were most likely different days.

love Mary Elizabeth Donaldson's dress
exactly like I've always imagined a princess wedding dress
oh and i love the earrings !! lol

brokenenglish said:
Christina Aguilera's wedding was 3 days long so they were most likely different days.

omg!!! are you serious :shock: lol

a bit of an over kill don't you think!!!

I like Britney's dress but those gloves or whatever they are, were horrible. Aside from that, she looked great.

eternitygoddess said:
All the royal wedding dresses look alike. They're all long-sleeved with a scoop neckline. So utterly boring!

I believe, but don't hold me to this, it is because most royalty feel the need to set examples, being the head of state or family of the head of state. By set example, I mean for religion- many priest, reverends, pastors, ect. feel that strapless dresses are severly inappropriate for a church (most Catholic wedding require the bride to never show her shoulders). The scoop neck adds a little bit of sexiness I think!

Oh, and to change things up on the royal front:wink: :

Who: Prince Louis of Luxembourg and Tessy Anthony (and son Gabriel)
Where: Luxembourg, September 29th, 2006
Bride Wore: Provonias

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f31/prince-louis-luxembourg-tessy-antony-september-29-2006-a-10945-2.html

In all honesty, I was very suprised that she chose to wear a strapless gown... she is only the second royal I've ever seen to do so.

Katie Homles dress from Armani
tom-cruise-wedding-01.jpg
holascan_050.jpg
wedding_007.jpg

pics from just jared and KatieHolmes.com

I've found Thandie Newton' s wedding dress:
thandie1.jpg

pic from TFS

i wish Thandie had gotten married recently lol, because she's much more stylish now.

i want to see Angelina JOlie's wedding dress. I want a wedding!

I thought Britney looked amazng in her wedding photos shame about the loser she married.

Eternitygoddess,
You made a comment pages ago about Dita's wedding dress. The pic that you see of the "white" dress is from a fitting. It was a muslin dress used for the fittings. Her dress was made of purple tafata...Just in case you didn't know yet.

Don't like Katie's train, looks very messy is unpretty with that dress.

i don't really like katie's dress... the frilly thing is annoying, but i generally don't like armani...

nicole's dress!!! she's so lucky. that thing is amazing!

tom cruise looks creepy in his wedding photos.

katie looks cute. poor girl.

from just jared:

Here are some of Elizabeth Hurley’s Wedding Pictures!
Elizabeth, 41, is wearing a vintage-inspired Versace ballgown and pictured below her hubby Arun Nayar. Also pictured is Elton John, who walked her down the aisle.
Some of the pages (boys who holds the bride’s train at a wedding) included 4-year-old son Damian, Aurelius Cy Andre (Elle Macpherson’s 4-year-old son), and Lennon Gallagher (Liam Gallagher and Patsy Kensit’s 7-year-old son). All of them worse Versace couture.

---------------

Attachments

• elizabeth-hurley-wedding-pictures-02.jpg
    elizabeth-hurley-wedding-pictures-02.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 92
  • elizabeth-hurley-wedding-pictures-03.jpg
    elizabeth-hurley-wedding-pictures-03.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 68
  • elizabeth-hurley-wedding-pictures-08.jpg
    elizabeth-hurley-wedding-pictures-08.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 45
  • elizabeth-hurley-wedding-pictures-10.jpg