Celebrity Wedding Dresses

A shot of Pink's Monique Lhuillier wedding gown. I was pleasantly surprised that she wore something so traditional!

dlsited.com

Attachments

• pinkwedding.jpg
    pinkwedding.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited by a moderator:
SiennaInLondon said:
Oh and even though I didn't find anything special about her dress, I love Mary Elizabeth Donaldson's (the aussie estate agent who married that price of Denmark) bouquet, absolutely lovely.

That has to be the coolest bridal bouquet ever!:woot:
And the simplicity of the dress really helps to show it off. Lovely is right.

fashionqueen89 said:
that dress is gorgeous. its perfect for PINK
Wow! Pleasantly surprised also. Love the black sash and more importantly the cascading architecture of the skirt.

Here are some photos of Oliver Hudson's wedding to Erin Bartlett. Oliver is Kate Hudson's brother. What a great looking family! And Kate looks gorgeous, as usual.

laineygossip.com

Attachments

• 1wed.jpg
    1wed.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 284
  • 2wed.jpg
    2wed.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 137
Here are some pics from Avril Lavigne's wedding, which was surprisingly tasteful. I am impressed with how she is maturing and has adopted a more sophisticated style! If I ever see her in "punk" clothes, with her tongue stuck out, giving the camera the middle finger again it will be a day too soon. I think she has come a long way in the last year or so....

I like her Vera Wang wedding dress, her veil, as well as her reception dress. But, I think she looks almost exactly like Jessica Simpson on her wedding day - same hair style, same cross around her neck.

Overall, I think she looked very pretty. You can see lots more pictures on the site below.

pictures from canada.com

Attachments

• al1.jpg
    al1.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 113
  • al2.jpg
    al2.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 112
  • al3.jpg
    al3.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 58
  • al4.jpg
    al4.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 51
  • al5.jpg
    al5.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 150
  • al6.jpg
    al6.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited by a moderator:
^^ avril looks good! so as her husband:flower: I Want to get married too, looking at all those gorgeous brides^_^

Well I personally LOVED Camilla Parker Bowles' wedding dress. It was so elegant and classy, i'd love something similar for my wedding.

Anyway heres the official wedding photo from getty images for those who haven't seen it, described as a 'porcelain blue silk dress' designed by Robinson Valentine (Antonia Robinson and Anna Valentine)

52613227.jpg

i loved Avril's dress. she looks so different. she looked truly beautiful

Avril looked soooo good. I thought she'd do something funky like Gewn Stefani or Pink but her gown was really classic. Both her and Derrick clean up very well! And I really like her bridesmaids gowns too...very greek goddessy but in pink!

Eech, don't like Avril. So she sold out the "punk" and bought into plastic ... she looks washed out and cookie-cutter boring. Sad, but not completely unexpected. Is she going to do the marilyn monroe look next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->