Celebrity Wedding Dresses

Dita Von Teese and Marilyn Manson - from teddyandmoo.com, scanned from Vogue 3/06.

Attachments

• 1dita.jpg
    1dita.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 192
  • 11dita.jpg
    11dita.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 2dita.jpg
    2dita.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 119
  • 3dita.jpg
    3dita.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 4dita.jpg
    4dita.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 95
The rest of the article:

Attachments

• 6dita.jpg
    6dita.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 7dita.jpg
    7dita.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 47
talitha pol's wedding is too cool :D:P

Attachments

• talithawedding.jpg
    talithawedding.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 11
Talitha was pretty cool! I like Sarah Michelle Gellar's wedding dress best, NOT because I am a Buffy fan as my avatar would give away (trust me, there are plenty hideous Buffy verse weddings -thing David Boreanaz), but because it was so perfect. I love the drooping Spanish-y veil. It fitted in perfectly with the Mexican locale and the flip flops were just a lovely thoughtlessness.

smgweddingcryptic6.jpg

smgweddingxanderscalla3-1.jpg

from smgfan.

Although Grace and Jackie Os weddings were gorgeous, they are far too formal for my liking -although considering the men they married, I suppose that couldn't be helped. Most of the weddings on previous pages look cheap (err Jessica Simpson, Courtney Cox, Catherine Zeta Jones... I am not even going to start commenting on Gwen Stefani or Jordan or Kelis) but Sarah's just doesn't.

Sarah Michelle Gellar

^I remeber seeing it in People magazine and really liking the train....
am I thinking of the right dress/person?

Anyone have anymore pics of SMG's dress?

Can anyone who has more pictures of Melania Trumps dress post them,they did exclusiv for Hello magazine but i havent seen the pictures so if anyone has them please post them i would appreaciete it!
I think her wedding dress was simply amazing!

brokenenglish said:
^I remeber seeing it in People magazine and really liking the train....am I thinking of the right dress/person?

Anyone have anymore pics of SMG's dress?
Yeah I do Broken -here is the train shot. I like how it is soft vintage lace of some sort. I find stiff satin so so dated.

smgweddingcryptic7.jpg

smgweddingsrwalker.jpg

smgweddingsrwalker2.jpg

all from smgfan

Last edited by a moderator:
That wasn't me quoting a pic! That was me putting an image in the wrong place!!

Here is the flip flop picture (bottom corner) that is responsible for women across the world deciding to wear flip-flops to their wedding. Oh dear. If you aren't Sarah Michelle Gellar and you aren't in Mexico, flip flops? Not a good idea! They are melli mello btw :P

smgweddingcryptic4.jpg

Thank you Sienna!!
It is beautiful and she looks great...
love the simple hair and makeup.

And they are still married! Yay!

No probs Broken! And I should hope they are still married! It is only three and a half years on! Man time flies though. How are you btw? Haven't seen you around much. But then I haven't been in the Kate thread too much either ^_^

I REALLY want to see a full shot of Jennifer Aniston's wedding dress when she married Brad Pitt.

I've only seen one picture from that wedding and you can barely see the dress.

eternitygoddess said:
I REALLY want to see a full shot of Jennifer Aniston's wedding dress when she married Brad Pitt.

I've only seen one picture from that wedding and you can barely see the dress.

Well.... I am sure Brad has copies....
maybe we can convince him to sell the pics to People and give the money to Africa.:innocent:

Oh and even though I didn't find anything special about her dress, I love Mary Elizabeth Donaldson's (the aussie estate agent who married that price of Denmark) bouquet, absolutely lovely.

14-in-wedding3.jpg

bruden_1.jpg

From usatoday.com and dn.se respectively.

90601-high.jpg

www.mdr.de

brokenenglish said:

Well.... I am sure Brad has copies....
maybe we can convince him to sell the pics to People and give the money to Africa.:innocent:

Aww he wouldn't do that! He is too nice a person

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->