Celebs You're Sick Of

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Aug 21 2004, 05:26 PM
all of hip-hop blingbling-ers... (minus beyonce and usher, they're not all up in everyone's face about their wealth)

Britney... I used to love the girl but she's just got to get her life on track.
[snapback]341181[/snapback]​

actually both beyonce and usher are like any other hip hop artist that like to show off there "bling-bling"......maybe even more soo

Everyone already mentioned, including Usher. More exposure for Rachel McAdams!

def. nicole kidman... been sick of her since she appeared on the radar

L.L. - i shalt not speak her name again :sick:

i'm tired in general of OVERPAID SHI**Y ACTORS

Paris Hilton
Hilary Duff

Hmm who else is famous and you don't have a clue why? Hmm... my mind's a blank.

paris hilton
50 cent
mischa barton..after that teenvogue interview 'mischa mischa fashionista'..she came off [quite strongly] more trend-following comformity then orginal..

Originally posted by *midnight*golightly*@Aug 21 2004, 08:04 PM
MICHAEL JACKSON!!! :angry:
[snapback]341276[/snapback]​

i totally agree! although i like his music, it's like he's not taking the charges of child molestation seriously. and anybody who names their kid 'blanket', 'prince micheal', and 'prince micheal 2' weirds me out.

The media overexposes these people, so we get sick of them. I don't think it's really their fault they become so annoying.

Nicole Kidman, Lindsay, Hilary Duff, Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez...and those people who rap about meaningless things. :rolleyes:

I am so utterly sick of seeing J low everywhere. She is a dancer, singer, actress and fashion designer. What next politics??! :yuk:

I have also had enough of Tom Cruise. His smile just gets under my skin.

Halle Berry irritates me. I saw her in one of the talk shows a few weeks ago and she is just plain annoying and I have lways felt she tried too hard.

I am also getting bored with the Kabala trend that seems to be the "IN THING" in LA. If i see one more person with a red thread around his/her wrist will puke!!!

Paris & Nicky Hilton
Carmen Electra
Jessica Simpson
Justin Timberlake
Mischa Barton
Usher

Ashton Kutcher
Demi Moore
Paris & Nicky
Justin Timberlake
Cameron Diaz
Naomi Campell
Charlize Theron
Colin Farrell
Rachel Stevens
Eminem
Tommy Lee
Victoria & David Beckham

How about the entire Jackson family... Janet, Latoya, and especially Michael. :sick:

my vote goes for..

Demi Moore
Paris Hilton
Jessica AND Ashlee Simpson

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"