CELINE DION Out and About in Paris 06/27/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

Last edited:
uYiDdi2.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

CELINE DION Leaves Royal Monceau Hotel in Paris 07/01/2017

Last edited:
Celine is my style obsession. Her hiring Law Roach was the smartest decision she could've made. It's clear that they're a match made in Heaven. She has the drama and flair and fearlessness to wear anything and he has the taste to let her go for it. It doesn't always work, but that's not the point. It's always exciting!

Celine Dion attends the Christian Dior Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2017-2018 show as part of Haute Couture Paris Fashion Week on July 3, 2017 in Paris, France.
rqsHG6g.jpg

zimbio

CELINE DION Leaves Her Hotel in Paris 07/04/2017

Last edited:
CELINE DION Leaves Her Hotel in Paris 07/05/2017

Last edited:
CELINE DION on the Set of a Photoshoot at Palais Royal in Paris 07/06/2017

Last edited:
LOOK AT HER in that photoshoot! hahahah

Celine Dion LIVES the fashion. Why on earth hasn't she been in photoshoots before now? She is bringing so much energy and drama. I cannot wait to see the results of this shoot. haha. I absolutely adore how she's transitioned into this Grande Dame role. She's just honestly embraced her wild eccentricities and has the money to really live the lifestyle. Amazing.

I think this is for US Vogue. There are folks in the "Cover Rumour Thread" speculating her for a cover, but I honestly don't see it. I can see her 100% having a feature in the magazine, though. And this is probably the shoot.

CELINE DION for Vogue Magazine, July 2017

More pics from on set with a different outfit. I saw the Cover Rumor thread too, supposedly its for the site but given all the fashion events, her new stylist & front row seating (close to Anna Wintour, too) she's been getting she's bound to get a cover soon.

Last edited:
I'm one of those who believe this may be for a cover. Tell you why, when a celeb gets the couture shoot, 9 out of 10 time they get the cover as well. But maybe because of all these leaks it won't happen.

Like I also mentioned, I think Anna should just give her this cover and be done with it. When last have we seen someone so passionate for fashion, and so thirsty for the spotlight?? This is what we want in fashion, not the Kardashians or actresses getting paid thousands of dollars to sit front row with a deadpan expression.

I'm not interested in her music, but you can clearly see how much she loves fashion. During this couture photo shoot she even said "I want to be treated like a model"! She deserves the cover. I could see her getting December.

CELINE DION Leaves Her Hotel in Paris 07/08/2017

I 100% think she deserves a cover too - I mean, just look at her! Happycanadian is right: she truly lives for the fashion. And goodness, there's so many people waiting outside to get a glimpse of her outside her hotel!

Last edited:
^ Yeah, I don't think many people here realize what a huge fan base she has globally. That net worth did not materialize out of thin air.

CELINE DION on the Set of a Photoshoot in Paris 07/10/2017

Probably again for Vogue. As for the comment on my last post, I'm not unaware of her legacy & worldwide acclaim in the music industry - but her huge fanbase is even more a reason for her to get a cover (especially for American Vogue).

Last edited:
It's a bit of a pity that the fashion world only notice her right now. She has always loved fashion (i mean, someone who is bold enough to wear a reversed John Galliano for Dior HC suit is passionate about fashion) and supported it.
When on french TV they showed old footage, it's easy to recognize the pieces: Gucci, Chanel, Dior, Balenciaga..etc. And only the most fashion forward pieces. She was the first celebrity to wear Balmain 10 years ago.

I love that momentum she has right now but i'm not a fan of what her stylist is doing. It looks costumey.
She owned it because she has a larger than life personality but she kinda looks ridiculous sometimes.

I'm all for her getting that Vogue cover. She is a legend, she loves fashion and above all, she is a client. More than most of the celebrities out there, she really know about High Fashion.

^ Yeah, I don't think many people here realize what a huge fan base she has globally. That net worth did not materialize out of thin air.
She is very big in France, i mean big in a Michael Jackson kind of way. She had shows in stadiums and everything.
She is very big in french speaking countries period. I think she is the biggest seller ever in our language.

Lately she has been making major shockwaves in fashion. Whether you like her style or not, it is daring and interesting.

I 100% think she deserves a cover too - I mean, just look at her! Happycanadian is right: she truly lives for the fashion. And goodness, there's so many people waiting outside to get a glimpse of her outside her hotel!

It doesn't surprise me at all. As Lola701 said, Céline Dion is a huge icon here in France. A lot of people love and respect her. She's super famous and successful.

Concerning her style, sometimes i think it's too much. She seems to wear really expensive clothes that are not always flattering.
Sometimes she looks nice..For example, i like post n°109 outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ Tkachuk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->