Celine Dion

Celine Dion "Jamaica Jazz & Blues Festival in Jamaica" January 27-2012 - tlfan.to.

UCLA Head & Neck Surgery Luminary Awards held at Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills, California - January 22, 2014

starity.hu

Honoree Celine Dion poses in the press room during the 2016 Billboard Music Awards at T-Mobile Arena on May 22, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
m3EzRFg.jpg

zimbio

I am enjoying every second of her new look. It can get trashy and bling-y, but hell she's working each and every outfit! Here's a few more from Paris:

vogue.com

dailymail.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that Balenciaga????? How on earth did her stylist managed that?

^ Yes, she is the first person to wear Demna's Balenciaga lol

Here's another Gucci:

tomandlorenzo.com

Oh wow! I'm loving these fashion shows, much more interesting than Taylor Swift's. The Gucci is such a beautiful colour, I love sea-green, but the execution is very first lady-ish.

Is that a child sitting on the pavement in Post #85? Looks like a doll. Odd!

Celine Dion with that Vetements sweatshirt is the most funny fashion picture of the season :lol:

Yikes, those poor feet of hers! It looks excruciating.
I like the Gucci on her, keep it coming Céline!!!

Singer Celine Dion attends The 59th GRAMMY Awards at STAPLES Center on February 12, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.
ya1jVWj.jpg

zimbio

She looks amazing!

Wearing Schiaparelli couture
QOWT39T.jpg

thefashioncourt tw

LOS ANGELES, CA - MARCH 02: Singer Celine Dion attends Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' premiere at El Capitan Theatre on March 2, 2017 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)
kPfpqgC.jpg

Celine Dion attends the "Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garcons: Art Of The In-Between" Costume Institute Gala at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 1, 2017 in New York City.
nkgnW4f.jpg

NvO9mDC.jpg

zimbio

Recording artist Celine Dion poses in the press room during the 2017 Billboard Music Awards at T-Mobile Arena on May 21, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
sLvns5n.jpg

Singer Celine Dion performs onstage during the 2017 Billboard Music Awards at T-Mobile Arena on May 21, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
y2ANqJw.jpg

zimbio

CELINE DION Leaves Her Hotel in Paris 06/20/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ Tkachuk
Back