Cellphone Glam

Originally posted by Lena@Jan 15th, 2004 - 8:20 am
post-16-1073160459.jpg

its already here, i saw an adv, on tv, may have a look, i need a new mobile ...

in this town where i live if you use an old model mobile are giving you weird looks of sympathy and pity :rolleyes: :lol:
thats the one im getting :woot: :woot: :heart:

its a bit big for my little hands but i want it and i will have it soon :innocent:

Originally posted by Elle Glamour@Jan 18th, 2004 - 1:50 pm
I love cellphone charms. I think they're adorable. For a friend's birthday last year, I got her the most gorgeous silver Dior charms for her phone. She loved them!
that sounds nice!!!!! :woot:

wopeee. i got it today VIA DHL. :heart:

the phone is awesome.
it is a bit odd. i think its the first phone with a messed up digits. they are all over and its hard to get used to it.. :innocent: :ninja:

but im happy. it was a delayed bdaygift :woot: :woot: :woot:

Nokia 8860

I used to have this phone and then it died :angry: and I never found something as pretty to replace it. Also it couldn't send texties :( The Vertu is great but I would make 0 use of the concierge so it is rather pointless in my case. Currently I have some type of motorola phone which I was told had superior reception but I am beginning to doubt the accuracy of this after one too many "can you hear me? um eh hi um can you hear me? ohhhh hi!!"'s.

I love cell phones...especially when there are lots of different ones to choose from. Im using a 7250i right now as well....i really wanted it before i had it but now i think im going to get another one coz it does get a lil boring......i really wanted the xelibri 6 phone :P

Originally posted by eastendsnob@Jan 2nd, 2004 - 10:41 am
The Vertu... what on earth justifies a price like that for a phone? I know, I know, we will drop insane amounts of money on a purse...... but what the hell does the phone do!?
Well, what can a purse do? :\

i'm not obsessed wit the those faceplates..but i loove the tiny thingys that hang ogg the phones..i have a cherry..i want to get something wit hellokitty tho...

Haha.. here's a tip for any of you SATC viewers who were thinking of putting crystals on their phone. Don't.

My phone is all scratched up, so i decided to do something to it that woudl cover the scratches... it's very hard to get all of the gems straight...

and i was not paying outrageous amounts of money just to make it lookb etter..

But it turned out good.. I'm happy with it... and at least my phone doesnt have those scratches anymore. :wink: :ninja:

Aww! I love Carrie's phone from Sex and the City its so sweet with those pink crystals :heart:
I've got a new Motorola V600..i :heart: it because of its sleek in silver and black colour case. :flower:

I have an old Sony-Ericsson T68i in grey... It's an excellent phone as far as quality goes but I don't really like the looks of it. It was a gift so I'm pretty satisfied after all.

I'll probably buy a new one as soon as there's a goodlooking camphone with high resolution on the market; Nokia just introduced one that seems to be OK.

Edit: Not that this has anything to do with glam... :P

here's a pic..

the pic doesnt really show off the color of the crystals very well.
myphone.jpg

hm.. it didnt work at first but I right clicked it and show picture...

i'll post it again using a different website.

myphone.jpg

I'd like to get a Nokia N-Gage B) B) B)
nokia-n-gage-big.jpg

The only thing's I'll have to get like 4 batteries! :P

That's a phone!?

That's crazy... I wonder how big it is..?

I had a tester of that Nokia N-gage in the shop. Its more like a handheld game console to me lol :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->