chain prints! at london fashion week aw2005

br01.jpg

br03.jpg

br29.jpg

all basso and brooke
http://www.fuk.co.uk/fashion/catwalk/lfw-aw05/br.html

IMG_3513.jpg

Girl in the Red

Could this be the newest movement just waiting for the rest of the population to jump on the bandwagon? An Old School Rapper's Bling Bling?
I'm seeing more of this and I quite like it. Comments?

i don't really like it that much, but it'd look alot better against her bare skin and not over a tee shirt ...in my humble opinion =)

i think its really tacky but thats why i like it. ive been into tacky stuff lately though, gold, leopard print, bright red nails. i know however in about a year im gonna look back and ask what i was thinking

chain accessories are destined to become huge.. it could be multi layers but the main trend at the moment is extra long one layer necklaces, mainly in glass beads, preferably in black

you need to supply us with credit to the pic posted asap jealous or we will regret editing the photo posted

^I bough black glass bead yesterday, but I'm very exited about layering chains. I was about to buy a long chain from a second hand store, but I waited too long and then it wasn't there anymore :(

I really hope too see more of chain layering

The girl on the pic has quite bad taste to be honest..... :ninja: The necklace would have looked better on a different outfit........

The necklace described by Lena sounds beautiful...... goes with the neo gothic theme. :heart:

layering necklaces has been arnd for a while now . . .
ties in w/the bobo chic & boho trends imo
as lena said . . right now the main look is focussed on one long strand
rather than multiple chains & beads etc.

Lena said:
you need to supply us with credit to the pic posted asap jealous or we will regret editing the photo posted
Its from thecobrasnake.com. sorry.
I also found another photo as well from the same site.
IMG_8431.jpg

I think it looks alot better with this outfit

Oh my god.... my mom has one of those gold chains.... the exact same thing...... she used it as a belt placed low on the hips in the early 90s......

how time flies....... :P

00270m.jpg
i have to say i liked this look a bit. i think its a classy way to do it

Chain neckalces seem big for Fall 2005, I could see it moving into spring, may be getting massively popualr in Fall 06.

I like chains alot, they can be tough, tacky or even sophisticated.

btw. those necklaces i posted are sinfully expensive. i can't comprehend that much 'bling'

I had no idea these chain necklaces are coming a trend. i found one at an op shop and decided to buy it cos i thought it looked cool. And that was only a couple of weeks ago!!!

prettyjuice said:
*EDIT: Do not quote pics*
i have to say i liked this look a bit. i think its a classy way to do it

Gorgeous -gold and black are always amazing together -one of my fave combos however the bling bling thing is :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frikandel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->