Chanel Homme

I wish when I went there a few months ago that they had the tweed/boucle hoodie in something smaller than a 54. I cannot imagine who it was for other than old fat Karl since it was already a "baggy" hoodie AND a ginormous 54.
Reasonably priced at $2500.

I never saw that hoodie. You should go now, they still have a few pieces left. I popped in today and nothing I really cared for, nothing new...They're gonna call me when the Chanel Homme Sport collection comes out as I want, scratch that, need a few pieces (nothing like a Chanel Homme speedo)

Last edited by a moderator:
A veritable steal at $2,500..... :rolleyes: :lol: Put me down for two...does it come in the pink/turquoise tweed!!?? :woot:

^ :lol: those tweed hoodies sound so ideal but the sizes can be off sometimes ... i only saw the chanel sport for women in sf and nothing's appealing so far :ermm:

Diorling said:
nothing like a Chanel Homme speedo

Hummm...sounds like something I need here at the beach...Give me about two years to diet and hit the gym and I'm on board!!! :woot: :lol:

Boomer said:
A veritable steal at $2,500..... :rolleyes: :lol: Put me down for two...does it come in the pink/turquoise tweed!!?? :woot:

It was a lot of bang for its buck..it was a zip up in a sort of black/grey/blue color. This was also back in about September.

Dunno...Im thinking on par w/ the mainline...

Am I the only one w/ LOVES the sport collection? I always think it is modern, fresh, Chanel, completely distilled.

Is there a reason that just about any kind of men's items are such a stepchild at Chanel? Limited (or non-existent) production capacity? Lack of interest? Just going back through a couple seasons of Ready to Wear shows, there have been "teaser" items all over the place but it seems like no real progress....Couldn't we at least have some dress shirts or wallets, a sweater?? It seems like the few items that might make it to retail are gone before they are even found. I mean, I could get a line of credit at the bank...buy a belt or something...:(

ugh... i would wh*re for a black tweed jacket, and i would wear it everywhere... with jeans, a white-tee, hell i'd even try it out with my grey sweats (maybe too femme?).

but if i were to drop that amount of cash it would have to PERFECTLY match the idea of what i want in my head.

i also think a darker grey tweed trench would be interesting and possibly very masculine... with black trim or something and cut really sharp.

Boomer said:
^^ Next step: Slicked back, powdered hair w/ponytail, Chanel shades and fingerless gloves...:wink:
*dior homme shades.... :wink:

^^ OMG. that's right!! What would Hedi say!! (At this point, nothing I guess....:(rolleyes:

luna minor said:
Yes! I almost bought a Chanel messenger bag once but after some long hard thought, decided against it. Even a black quilted messenger would be cool with the long gold chain. *daydreams*
I guess until then I'm satisfied with my Chanel ponyfur wallet with its gold keyring attached.

Black Quilted Messenger? :heart: :heart: Oh god... I might just go to Chanel today and see what they have in stock. :ninja:

I would love a Chanel black/white tweed that would end at the waist, or a little past it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeffery had 3 pieces today.

Black/white/grey striped pocket cardigan $1495
White tshirt with beaded "Chanel" on one sleeve $555
Navy heavy jersey zipperless/buttonless jacket with beaded "Chanel" on the chest for $795

DAMN!! The T Shirt was only $555. and I MISSED it!!!! :o :doh:

i've always liked their cardigans ... very clean and sophisticated :heart:

how could anyone think $555 for a T shirt is OK lol ..i know its chanel but ...come on, these prices are crazy

I'm so tempted on the cardigan...but it's pretty easy to resist since I'm dirt poor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamascoTricepudo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->