Chanel Homme

ETROsexualJ said:
Jeffery had 3 pieces today.

Black/white/grey striped pocket cardigan $1495
White tshirt with beaded "Chanel" on one sleeve $555
Navy heavy jersey zipperless/buttonless jacket with beaded "Chanel" on the chest for $795
Im there, Im only interested in the cardi as the victim in me won't spend that kind of money on logo-wh*re-wear. Im calling my SA right now (leaving a message at 2AM)

So why's the jacket so cheap? Is it really bland or something?

why does this thread have 4 pages and no pictures? Does no-one actually own any Chanel? lol.

^^ Very good point! And when my second mortage and bank line of cresit are approved, I may want to go shopping!!! :woot:

Let's see...I'll get the ball rolling here...Brad and Tyson at the Grand Central Station Resort 2007 Show... All Style.com
P.S.- None of these outfits send me running to my nearest Chanel outlet...Maybe the black leather jacket if I got one of those new BMW road rockets to ride while wearing it...

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont like any of that with the exception of the last jacket.... and that man wearing the belted cardigan, just uhh doesnt work. i think that chanel is one of those things that is best left to the ladies.

I don't like any of this, with the exception of this look, which i love:

fall07ie2.jpg

style

:wub:

The blue jeans are fugly
I'll see if they have the black pants when i'll go to Paris - I like it
The fourth picture in post #68 is strangely appealing to me... gay aristocrat anyone?

Don't they charge something close to a grand for thoes shiteous hillbilly jeans? Biggest waste of money imo

I don't know, but, even though it's a different style, looking at Tom Ford's new stuff, I don't think the big bucks guys are going to be laying down a Grand for frayed jeans...Karl has to head back toward the mainstream to make this stuff fly, IMO...:blink:

Yea, Foxie, the womens jeans from that collection were like $1600, absolutely INSANE pricing.

I love that look LVizo posted, it's just...fabulous.

It is amazing, yes.. Those blue jeans everyone are whining about is hideous though. At least if they're 1 grand

(diorling, darling, can't you call me beautiful stranger? it's so much nicer than lvizo)

^ cute :D ^_^

i still covet that tweed jacket on the far right of post #68

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->