Tuxedos!

Reaction score
My fiance and I are looking for a tuxedo for our wedding next year. ^_^ I have no idea who makes a good tuxedo or what's a good range to spend. He'll wear it again probably 1-2x a year at least, and he really likes a classic style. So far I liked an Armani and a Brioni but he didn't try them on. Also do high-end tuxes ever go on sale? Maybe at the Barney's warehouse sale? (The Brioni was 5k so I'm just wondering...:(doh:

No, they dont. My personal list of fav tuxedos...

1. Brioni
2. Kiton
3. Gucci
4. YSL
5. Ralph Lauren

I would definately get a Brioni, Brioni makes some fantastic menswear.

Thanks Diorling! Out of your favorites which would you say are the most classic? Since you know DC, anywhere good around here to look? We went to Saks and Neimans at Tysons - the selection there was ok.

Saks Mens Store at Mazza Gallerie.

They have a whole floor of suiting and tuxedos, HUGE selection, they will definately hook you up.

Brioni, without a doubt is the most classic. Depends on his body shape and what look you want.

Thanks again. He's tall, about 6'2'' and pretty lanky. We're looking for a classic tux that he can keep using when he attends stuffy DC events. We'll definitely go to Saks in the Mazza Gallerie - much closer than Tyson's anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->