Chanel Makeup: What's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody tried Chanel's brow powders?

02518480202.jpg

strawberrynet

I have decided that brow pencils look horrible on me, so I'm really considering getting this powder!

Am I right in thinking I missed the chance to buy Noir Obscurs lipsticks and the eyeshadow quad? It has all sold out right? :(

^Seriously?? Oh no! The 2nd time I tried it out I really liked it... I think I'm gonna order it online

^Seriously?? Oh no! The 2nd time I tried it out I really liked it... I think I'm gonna order it online

Hope they have, otherwise you'll have to look in Singapore...:wink:

(Little :o you go tho there, will go with you:woot:)

^I ordered mine on izzysbeautyshoppe.com - free shipping on orders over $100! (luluposh, get it before its gone!) Sh*t, I've spent soooo much money on makeup and skincare these past few months... Luckily I don't really buy anything else. :shock:

I purchased some new things :D

DSC05668.jpg

I really recommend the Le Tissages Lames de Chanel, its got to be the best bronzer I have ever bought.

^:shock: SWATCHES PLEASE! Especially of the bronzer, you make me want it too :heart:

wow you ve brought some really good things! the lipgloss looks very good!

Jealous! :P

I've been looking at that bronzer for my next purchase but can't decide it be good for fair skin. The lipgloss/stick looks really good as well.

Love it that you guys all use the Les Tissages Lame de Chanel like a bronzer.... In Europe it introduced like lighter or blush, or to brighten the skin....

But I think this is a nice way to sell the product, so I'm gonna try on counter today!

^Show us a pic! :D My skin is super pale, so a normal bronzer looks too dark on me :(

^ Same here. I would love to find a nice bronzer, but every one I've tried just makes my face look... dirty. :lol: -_-

I just ordered Les Tissages Lame de Chanel too--it should be coming today. The makeup artist chose it for me and I am quite fair. She applied it like a blush on the apples and up a bit towards the brows. I love the Trapeze polish and I have the Colibri gloss.

I also bought the Teint Innocence compact in Cameo. I love it. It goes on with a cool feeling and it turns to powder like magic. The compact is stunning. This was new for me since I usually use the Double Perfection compact in Vanilla--I still love that one too.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Same here. I would love to find a nice bronzer, but every one I've tried just makes my face look... dirty. :lol: -_-
Same here.:ninja:
I got a sample of Inimitable Noir Obscur mascara. To be honest, I don't think it's any different from normal Inimitable.:huh: Furious lip gloss looks promising though.:shifty:

Can someone tell me about the quality of Chanel nail polish? I've seen Alexa Chung sport some lovely colors on her show, and the thing I want to know most is how quickly it dries. :flower: Thank you!

I love Chanel polish and find it to be of excellent quality. It is very fast drying. Lasts well. I am loving the new Trapeze color. It is like spun sugar.

Thank you, dear! Do you buy it in store? Is there any website that sells the polish for cheap?

^^Well, I have Blue Satin, Vendetta, Organdy, Rogue Noir and Inframetal (LE)- I think that's it:lol:, they're okay, but now I discovered O.P.I and LCN and I don't think I'll go back to Chanel (I'd love to have Green Jade though), they're too expensive too, but the shades are just irrisistible, so never say never.:ninja::heart:
I like O.P.I/LCN brush better, but otherwise they're just fine if you don't complicate:D, they don't chip too easily (many girls have the opposite experience), they got thick quite fast (I have this limited edition nail polish for few years now and it's like new, but it's a completely different story with Blue Satin. It seems the quality doesn't remain the same), 2 coats are enough. I'm not sure if they dry quickly because I use quick dry oil. I hope that helps.:flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paintnitelife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->