Chanel Makeup: What's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to ask if these 2 products are good:

Chanel Le Blanc de Chanel (primer)
Chanel Base Lumiere - Illuminating makeup base

Which of these 2 would make natural skin look even better? I would love my skin to look healthier, dewy and better!

[vogue];6456733 said:
Just wanted to ask if these 2 products are good:

Chanel Le Blanc de Chanel (primer)
Chanel Base Lumiere - Illuminating makeup base

Which of these 2 would make natural skin look even better? I would love my skin to look healthier, dewy and better!

Le Blanc de Chanel is the best to use, also without make-up, because the Base Lumiere is like a primer... But you can use also first the Base Lumiere, with on the spots you like the most Le Blanc the Chanel.

The pigments in Le Blanc makes sure the most beautiful spots in the face will be brighter and catching light in the best of ways...

Next season there will be a 'sister' for Le Blanc, called Le Soleil de Chanel... This will makes the complection look warmer. Just like the Soleil Tan the Chanel.

If I buy a Mat Lumiere powder refill, will it fit into the Vitalumiere compact? :D

Just got , soins tendre levre ( lips hadratation).

I love ittttttttttttttttt
my lips were SOO dry (already snow here) and I put it one time and now there soft and nice and I love to just look at the packaging :P

Ayone knows what color is this lipstick/lipgloss ? (style)
00050m.jpg
00240m.jpg

00560m.jpg
00840m.jpg
00910m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the lips where filled in with pencil Nude, and the Aqualumiere Biarittz or Palma...

I love all Chanel nailpolishes - the quality is great. I can have my nails painted with two coats of Blue Satin (a very dark navy) and no top coat or base coat, and my nails with be chip-free for a week! Of course it's pricey for nailpolish, but the colors are so beautiful and it goes on so well.

Also I've tried the Chanel Inimitable Mascara and it's excellent.

I've also tried one of my friend's Chanel foundations (something luminous - not sure on the name) and it made my face flawless.

^I think their colours are great, but the nail polishes chip like crazy.

I can have my nails painted with two coats of Blue Satin (a very dark navy) and no top coat or base coat, and my nails with be chip-free for a week!

I've had the same experience. Two coats...no top or base...I was doing pretty manual work for the week (hammers and screwdrivers were involved)...and by the end of the week there was just one small chip missing.

Summer 2010 will have 3 new MUST HAVE colours for nails!! Can't show them, sorry guys

Do you mean these? This is pretty much old news

***Please do not quote images***

temptalia.com

No dear, not this one... The real Summer look, this is Spring...

Last edited by a moderator:
I see. So you just wanted to tell us that you know something that we don't? :D

I had them in my hand, more I can't say for now, but hope to find a few pics soon... They will be showed @ the Couture 2010 Summer

( this was during the update training in Paris:(p

My last buy was Hysteria lipstick. I love it with Vendetta, Blue Satin and all the other blacks.
Photo102.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suriiyy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->