Chanel Makeup: What's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So OPI over Chanel. I have heard good things about OPI as well. How much does Chanel polish go for? Compared to OPI, how much is that brand?

You're from UK if I'm not mistaken, right? I'm not sure how are the prices there, but I pay for O.P.I around 13€ (Chanel is 20€), but they're cheaper if you order them online. I can give you few links if you want.

Does anybody know when Les Tissages Lame de Chanel will no longer be on sale anymore? (It's limited edition right? :()

Does anybody know when Les Tissages Lame de Chanel will no longer be on sale anymore? (It's limited edition right? :()

Indeed, it's a one shot, so you can order once, and then it's out! But this one will be in next summer again, but then alittle more peach.:flower:

^Aww, thank you :D I will go pick it up next time I go shopping... Hope it isn't too expensive here :(

Oh btw, Diedejan, how would you say the Les Tissages Lame de Chanel compares to the

Chanel Facettes D'Or 'Gold Fever'
Pic9A67.png

or the Chanel Poudre Précieuse (Gold Highlighting Powder)
Pic4DF5.png

yes the nailpolish is lovely, i have organdy, orange fizz and rouge noir. i really never get around to wearing them enough!

After put on the fdt we use a powder, then we put on the blush and gave them extra warmth/ glow with Gold Fever. When you like put on a little of the Gold Highlighting Powder, this one is with a little shimmer...

You can use Les Tissages Lame like a bronzer, otherwise use it like the Gold Highlighting Powder, the effect will be near!

The difference between all is texture and pigments...

Hope this is the answer for you, otherwise let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
^Thank you so much, I might get the Gold Highlighting Powder because the packaging isn't as messy :D The glitter gets all over the place in Chanel's compact packaging :(

I really want to get the Bronze Universel for spring. It looks so natural and sheer :wub:

I got the Mat Lumiere powder yesterday and I was surprised by how good it is! Usually my skin doesn't like heavier powders at all but this one goes on really well.

^That's great to hear :D Have you used the Vitalumiere powder before? I wonder how the Mat Lumiere and Vitalumiere compare!

^ No, this is actually the first Chanel powder I've tried (kind of an impulse purchase!), so I'm pretty happy it turned out to be good. It's not as mattifying as some other powders I've used but those were generally translucent ones and the Mat Lumiere makes up for it because it evens out my skin a lot more of course (and doesn't look cakey or heavy at all).

^That's what I love about Chanel powders. The Vitalumiere isn't cakey or heavy at all too :D

^ No, this is actually the first Chanel powder I've tried (kind of an impulse purchase!), so I'm pretty happy it turned out to be good. It's not as mattifying as some other powders I've used but those were generally translucent ones and the Mat Lumiere makes up for it because it evens out my skin a lot more of course (and doesn't look cakey or heavy at all).

Thats Mat Lumiere...

Mat, just the little matefying effect, and Lumiere is for the radiance and light reflection it gave to your skin...

Really Adore:heart:

:lol: Two people today have commented how good my complexion looks. I'm never ever using anything but Mat Lumiere again. ^_^

:lol: Two people today have commented how good my complexion looks. I'm never ever using anything but Mat Lumiere again. ^_^

Hear hear! Lets just say that my skin is far from perfect, but with the magic of Chanel is the illusion of a wondrous complexion :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paintnitelife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->