Chanel Makeup: What's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently bought Rouge Allure in Provocative (fuchsia) and Le Blanc de Chanel illuminating/highlighting primer. Both are GREAT, especially the lipstick - it's bright but not completely Barbie-tacky.

i love my chanel vitalumiere. it's dewy, good coverage and i think it's actually improving my skin, but that's not too surprising considering it is vitamin rich. i wub it. well worth my mother's money.

ive been using vitalumiere for ages now and i agree its sooo easy on you rskin but i started to feel the coverage wasnt that great and got studiofix for winter...but i actually cant wait till spring and using vitalumiere again! ..i just feel like they reduced the number of shades that were available. i used to have a shade 15 which i can now not find anywhere.

i love the glow it gives the skin though! defo my favourite thing about vitalumiere!

rougecoco.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

New Rouge Coco, in stores soon....

( scan by myself)

I recently got the whitening modelling base, and it's AMAZING!

It's got SPF 30+++ and makes my skin absolutely flawless, dewy and makes my skin poreless!! Love this and it's my new must have!!!

see for me, chanel nailpolish always chips too easily! lol but maybe its just because i always use the reds and reds tend to chip easily no matter what brand they are

I find they chip easily too. I wear shade 481 and its one of my fave nail polishes but it lasts the same as my Rimmel nail polishes do.... and there's a big price difference.

I find they chip easily too. I wear shade 481 and its one of my fave nail polishes but it lasts the same as my Rimmel nail polishes do.... and there's a big price difference.

Yes I find the same think with Chanel nail polishes chipping. Even with a base and top coat. Although I like some of the shades so much I still keep on buying them :rolleyes:

[vogue];6565207 said:
I recently got the whitening modelling base, and it's AMAZING!

It's got SPF 30+++ and makes my skin absolutely flawless, dewy and makes my skin poreless!! Love this and it's my new must have!!!

The Le Blanc de Chanel is really adoring!! Love that product too!!:heart:

The Chanel Black Satin polish looks amazing. :wub: I can't stop staring at my nails!

The Chanel Black Satin polish looks amazing. :wub: I can't stop staring at my nails!

oh gosh i know it's so beautiful! i am wearing diabolic right now and having the same feeling. it's dark but when the light catches it just right... :heart:

see I find that the long lasting Rimmel ones actually stay on a bit better for me! I sometimes don't even need a base coat or topcoat!

The Chanel nailpolish bottles are just so gorgeous though hehe:lol:

i want to get some mat or pro lumiere foundation but i am worried as my skin is sooo pale, will all the shades be too dark?

i want to get some mat or pro lumiere foundation but i am worried as my skin is sooo pale, will all the shades be too dark?

I think the pro lumiere may come in more shades but with the mat lumiere I have to say it would be nicer if they did more shades. I have quite pale skin and the lightest shade 030 is really a little too dark, it's not so bad and I can use it without it looking strange but if you have pale skin I would definitely test it first.

I tried the Mat Lumiere, but all the shades are WAY too dark for me. I use the lightest shade of Vitalumiere sold in Asia, and even that is still a bit too dark. If you are super pale, you might want to go for their White Essentiel line - but I don't know if that is available outside of Asia...

michyed whats the lightest shade of vitalumiere sold there? Its my fav foundation and the lighest I can find here is too dark for me as well.
TIA

^It's called Limipide - Nude #10. Poor us... Oh well, nothing a good light powder can't fix!

BTW, the Vitalumiere powder in #10 that I use (also the lightest shade) is lighter than the foundation. Weird.

^It's called Limipide - Nude #10. Poor us... Oh well, nothing a good light powder can't fix!

BTW, the Vitalumiere powder in #10 that I use (also the lightest shade) is lighter than the foundation. Weird.

That's because of the texture... Same pigments but looks lighter:flower:

thanks guys i will definitely 100% go and try it at the make-up counter first!

shame cause i was swaying towards mat lumiere as well :( looks like its not an option!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suriiyy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->