Chanel Makeup: What's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the look of the new trio for Spring. The one with gold/silver/white. Soooo pretty!

this look?

MAEMU29TLG.jpg

chanel.com

it's so gorgeous in person. i don't think this picture does it justice AT ALL. i could believe how beautiful it was. it should be if it's $75. the dark silver color has these beautiful tiny golden sparkles in it. it's just gorgeous.

the lighter silver color is actually white in person.

oh, i want it! it's just beautiful! and i loved the makeup on the models from chanel s/s 2007 rtw, so i think i better have this. i'll say its for prom or my open house or something. heh. :]

Yes, babyladybones, I need to get to the counter to grab this. I'm so in love with it!

Alejandro said:
I think Chanel's foundations and powders are too grey!

I love love their mascaras. fab.

Their skincare is made in the USA. enough said :yuk:

it is? :o
well, it works for me so i dont think the "made in" tag would change my mind.
but why would they do such thing, i mean the company itslef is french, and i dont think they'r doing it for anything economical, i mean look at the price tags, weird..

I just imagine the beautiful colors on my eye lids. I bet it goes on so smoothly. Ughh!! I can't wait until the end of February to get it!

i saw the summer collection when i visited the Chanel counter like, last week maybe..
i actually wasn't that impressed, the colored looked too littery for my taster, like, not fine fine shimmers, there practically bi chunks of it :\
i LOVED the nail colores tho, there were two yummy shades; a deep chocolat-y brown and a pale shimmery pink, i think ill get both next time :heart:

I feel this would be the thread to annonce my utter suckerness - I just bought the trio eyeshadow from the new summer edition, for about 50 euro ... chanel lives to fight another day.

this stuff has to be marked up beyond comprehension. But its soo pretty, and I _needed_ these colours anyway. So everyone's happy!

*k.a.t.e* said:
Is Chanel eyeliner worth the money?

yes! i have the mascara, eye liner, powder, blush and fond de teint and i absolutely love it! :flower:it was a great investment^_^

babyladybones said:
this look?

MAEMU29TLG.jpg

chanel.com

it's so gorgeous in person. i don't think this picture does it justice AT ALL. i could believe how beautiful it was. it should be if it's $75. the dark silver color has these beautiful tiny golden sparkles in it. it's just gorgeous.

the lighter silver color is actually white in person.

oh, i want it! it's just beautiful! and i loved the makeup on the models from chanel s/s 2007 rtw, so i think i better have this. i'll say its for prom or my open house or something. heh. :]

I love how it's been made to look like sequins.

^^ Me too!

There is one blush that I absolutely LOVE it is called Candy and it is the most amazing peach color. I also love the mascara....and all of my brushes are chanel and they are amazing.

Does anyone here use the teint innocence foundation?can you give me feedbacks?

i think i'm in :heart: with chanel's inmitable mascara. what do you guys think of it? people also rave about diorshow mascara, which i'm hoping to try next.

Are all Chanel products subtle in color? I've only had a Soft Touch Eyeshadow, Liquid Eyeshadow and Cristalle Lipgloss, and none of them have a lot of pigment. I'm pleased with this, but just curious if it's always the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexica
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->