Chanel Paris Tokyo 2004

I really think this is a bad collection. That ghastly hair reminds me of Chanel fall 2000, when we were in the midst of the 80's revival. But now it just seems stupid. And that menswear is just vile. Quilted lame pants for men? Please. Karl needs a new spin and some new inspiration.

the wigs seem to be trying to be japanese...with that orange-y colour and all...
so bad...and very distracting...imo...i only like the three blk and wht harlequin looks...and the shorter ribbon skirt os ok...

is karl kidding with pants that tight?!?!...i don't care how anorexic you are...it simply isn't elegant...which is what i expect from chanel...leave the cheesy trashy stuff to versace, dolce, cavalli and co...PLEASE!!!

Some of the men's items are very lovely. For example that Verdura Maltese cuff, and the patent/gold cap-toes.

I do not like athletic shoes in general so those do not appeal to me. The sockless look must be in.

I think that they have run out of ideas... i actually loved there ice cream dress haha from a previous collection...

it just didnt have the usual X factor

007.jpg
009.jpg

039.jpg
13-pt2.jpg

that reminds me of all the 'scene' hair goin on here in orange county

i only like a few of those pieces, the rest are :sick:

bad collection. agree with chick completely.

Originally posted by versace_goddess@Dec 3 2004, 03:56 AM
where do u get wigs like that from
[snapback]448467[/snapback]​

the old marc jacobs s/s 03 collection :ninja:

The menswear looks like a mix between Versace and Cavalli with some Dior Homme influence. Can’t say I’m a big fan of most of it.

Some sweaters look like CdG H+ :-P but fitted to the body.

I don't think that I like any of it - very Oxfamish IMHO.

1d-pt34.jpg

that is the only pic i really like of the whole collection - i would take the skirt, it looks kinda sophisticated....

Originally posted by Acid@Dec 2 2004, 06:36 PM
Spike......if u take away the belt and replace the trousers with jeans thats exactly how i look
[snapback]448199[/snapback]​

acid:
do like that look!! please post some pics of yourself, i bet you look very individual and stylish....

Originally posted by liberty33r1b@Dec 3 2004, 05:51 PM
acid:
do like that look!! please post some pics of yourself, i bet you look very individual and stylish....
[snapback]449195[/snapback]​

why do i have a feeling i know you? :huh:

Originally posted by Acid@Dec 3 2004, 01:08 PM
why do i have a feeling i know you? :huh:
[snapback]449225[/snapback]​

i don't know....... maybe 'cause we both love fashion???

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
modeket
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->