Dior Autumn 2004 Off The Runway

chanel_girl

Melody Nelson
Reaction score
These are some pictures of pieces from Dior's autumn 2004 collection that were not shown on the runway all of these pictures were taken at the Dior new york trunk show

1:

I'm curious, do they just let you take pictures... :innocent:

BTW, that top is great... :heart:

3:
36.jpg

i knew john could do it :smile:
...making sense of the horror shown on the runway has always been his forte.

i really want that sheer top in #5 and the skirt in #6!!! :buzz:
the coat in #4 is insane. it reminds me of the trompe l'oeil coat trimmed in black that prada did not too long ago...
the gown in #8 is gorgeous as well.
i cannot wait to see the rest of the collection in stores!! :bounce:

OOH! i just noticed the leopard-print trench in the background of the #5 picture...it matches the pants that the model in the foreground has on. i want it!! :woot:

ehh. The only thing I really like is the first shirt :flower:

Originally posted by ebowleg@Jun 5th, 2004 - 3:20 pm
I'm curious, do they just let you take pictures... :innocent:

BTW, that top is great... :heart:
at boutiques?

boutiques usually do not mind. i've gone into boutiques and department stores (saks, neiman marcus) and ran around and taken pictures with a digital camera before and no one ever said anything ... :blink:

Personaly I don't really like much of this stuff but that purple skirt is quite nice but I don't like that plastic coat it's not really breathy and if you wear it for a really long time it'll make you prespire

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Jun 5th, 2004 - 4:15 pm
Personaly I don't really like much of this stuff but that purple skirt is quite nice
oh i agree!
that purple skirt is! :wub:

chanel_girl one day you hafta post pics of yourself in your fab outfits! :flower:

I actually don't like any of it. I am really dissapointed in john. I was excited because I reallyl liked the runway show. Perhaps once I see more of the collection I can get a better judegment.

Some prices:

Plastic trench coat with gold trim $1670
Purple moire ottoman skirt $4500
Heavy satin creme evening gown [it's the last one] $5800
White silk bowed sheer blouse $2100
White silk hand painted ruffled dress [Below] $15,600

The purple skirt is very pretty, but none of the other stuff, save the gold jacket, appeals to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->