Charlotte Church

She has an amazing voice!
I don't really like how she dresses, but to each his own.

I don't always like how she dresses, but she does have good features, and it shows, at any weight. She's also cut her hair lately (into a v. Nicole Richie style), and looks very cute. Her new boyfriend is also 1000x better than her last two.

...yes, I still follow her. :smile: Longtime fan - beginning when she was 11 and I was 12. haha. I still remember when I got her first CD. She doesn't have the BEST voice out there, but I much prefer her voice to all the other so called "child sopranos" (not counting trebles) out there. Hayley Westenra has a pure voice, but it's very very childlike - Charlotte had a definite maturity to her voice.

^ She's famous for wanting to pretty much keep her body like that, too. She did lose some weight a while ago, but she gave up the part in the Phantom of the Opera film because they wanted her to lose weight.

I love her curvy figure too. Very feminine and sexy

I don't really like her clothing choices... but she looks so comfortable in her own skin that's what makes her so attractive... i think she is stunning and her figure is beautiful

shes very sweet but i feel sorry for her being bombarded by the press all the time shes only having a laugh with the rest of the countries 19 year olds!

Can everybody see the pictures I put in the first post? It was my first time posting pictures and I am not sure if I done it right

stylishmoi said:
shes very sweet but i feel sorry for her being bombarded by the press all the time shes only having a laugh with the rest of the countries 19 year olds!

Not even that, but what about her last boyfriend babbling to the press about their sex life? That's terrible! Even when you're 40 and a celeb, that's bad, but when you're 18/19, that's such an intrusion.

Really, it's information no one needs to know...

Here's her and her new boyfriend with her Nicole Richie-esque hair cut...courtesy of charlottechurchfans.com...

I've always liked her. I've never seen her that size before, but I haven't seen pictures of her for a long time.

AlexN said:
I've always liked her. I've never seen her that size before, but I haven't seen pictures of her for a long time.

Er, which size? LOL. I'm wondering which one you're referring to because she lost some weight about a year ago and is slimmer, or are you referring to her pre-weight loss weight?

She's got great facial features, though, so no matter what weight she is, she looks great.

I like the way she doesn't give a damn about what the press over here think of her. And I agree, her new boyfriend is a LOT better than her other two.

She's a very pretty girl. I had kind of forgotten about her until this thread. I love her new haircut.:D

I liked her better when she was younger. Her voice was nicer when she did classical singing. Now it's like she tries to may it poppy, ya know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirectToolsUK
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->