Charlotte Olympia

ive been considering those wedges also...hmm....they say to take a full size down...does anyone know?

also, leyla, do you know if i can still find the maxine style?

oh they sold out on NAP! luisaviaroma has them but with silver instead of gold...i like it

I'm a 37 so I think they still have my size. And do you know what, I'm on the verge of throwing caution to the wind and getting them. I keep going back to them, I think I'm strangely attracted to them... How the hell did that happen?!

Like I say, I've always seen the draw, but I've just been convincing myself they're not my style. My sister loves them though, she has the same size feet as me, so maybe if I don't get on with them I'll sell them on.

leyla m. what is your experience with Charlotte Olympia's fit? Are they TTS?

uniq,
the maxine is still being made but this season with a zipper instead of laces.
maybe the colour you like will soon pop up at theoutnet.com?

in terms of size i am true to size in her shoes. except for the DOLLY which i had to take half size down. not sure about the black wedge??? it is a super high platform so maybe 1 size makes sense?

I've posted in the yay/nay thread, nays are winning, but I would have nayed it before lunchtime today, it's only that I keep looking back here that I'm thinking maybe I love them. My sister is a bit more enthusiastic about them, it wouldn't surprise me if she bought them instead!

honestly i would get them !! i saw them worn with black opaque tights and a mini and loved the look!

Yeah, black tights were the first thing that came to mind with me too. I'm gonna sleep on it, but I'm erring towards getting them. Thanks!

rosa- I hated them when i first saw them and wouldnt think twice...but i see the appeal and why it got sold out...i think im going to go ahead and order the one with the silver...they will look fab with tights as leyla said, aswell as some skinny leather pants

I've just ordered them. Pretty much every size has sold out now, so I didn't want to hold off and regret it. They were my first thought when I woke up this morning so I guess it was just meant to be!

yayy!!
i am so happy both of you did :smile:
pls post modelling pics :wink:

pipping ended up being a metalic pink...but very suttle....its a big big :( even though i went half a size down- but i think if i get a 38 it would be too small..
anyone recommend good leather inserts?

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 10
Mine arrived Friday, but are at work under my desk apparently. I was out of office most of the day so couldn't pick them up as my office was locked up by the time I got back :(

I went for 36 in the end, I think my true size is borderline 37. If I have to buy up a size 37.5 is normally adequete although I lose track, particularly as Louboutin for example seem to have changed their sizing.

I don't normally post modelling pics, plus I don't have a wire for my cameraphone but will try and see if I can get some pics :flower:

Your shoes look gorgeous, they look far better proportioned on foot - what do you think of the subtle pink piping? I kinda like the sound of that. Thanks for the pics :smile:

Picked my ones up today, totally in love, they fit me perfectly which is good because your post scared me a little, and they look so, so much better on than in product shots, never gave them the benefit of the doubt, not even when I ordered them TBH.

Will try and get some modelling pics, I don't have a camera or cameraphone though so will have to try and remember to get some done.

Is this Charlotte Olympia wearing the Charlotte Olympias on the catwalk with Naomi Campbell?

Image: Celebrity-Paradise

I've worn mine a couple of times now, they're actually amazing. Not sure why I was so hesitant, but they look a lot better on foot than they do on websites.

ooh plss post pics!!
I havent worn mine yet...Im afraid really...ill prob wear them after i have the baby just inacse I trip!
were they easy to walk in?

I don't have a wire for my phone so not sure when I can post pics :flower:

I found them pretty easy to walk in to be honest. I got the perfect fit so I'm really pleased and personally I don't find them hard to walk in at all and I've had no pains or anything despite wearing them once for about 6 hours and being on my feet all night.

Loving these wedges quite a lot.

Image: Twitter/Luxury_Fashion

Attachments

• 31425879.jpg
    31425879.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12