Chemena Kamali - Designer, Creative Director of Chloé

@JohannesL not Montel Williams!!! :lol:

Honey, a president has more to do than support the ~fashion industry~ she can let her hideous step-daughter do that...

Also didn't Trump wear Brioni? I don't see people shrieking about that.
I don't know much about Trump, but I assume he pays Brioni like a normal customer? There is no way they will sponsor him in this climate, whereas Chloe is actively willing to associate with her with special custom looks as part of their relaunch
That's the massive difference

Also, how hard is it to call Michael Kors, Jason Wu, Marc Jacobs, Donna Karen, Tom Ford, Thom Browne or Gap by Zac Posen for some boring pantsuits? All American designers are just one phone call away with (or without) Anna's backing
Her office can even call Schiaparelli because they dressed Gaga for the inauguration and Daniel is American. Her office/stylist is just lazy or clueless

Last edited:
@JohannesL not Montel Williams!!! :lol:

Honey, a president has more to do than support the ~fashion industry~ she can let her hideous step-daughter do that...

Also didn't Trump wear Brioni? I don't see people shrieking about that.
Should be one of her tasks actually. It’s like if you said she’s not taking care of other matters because she has more things to do… A politician should take care of everything.

I don’t know about Trump, because he is a male and menswear is more… irrelevant, but I’m sure he was not given the suit for free and there was no marketing behind (I guess).

If there was, it doesn’t make Kamala’s choice any better. She’s independent from Trump, there’s no correlation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valeriolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->