Cher Is Dating Model Gabriel Aubry

Acid

yes
Reaction score
Hot gossip.........Cher and Gabriel Aubdy are dating. they have barely been apart since they met. Gabriel is 28 years old!
ga_6.jpg

WHAT!!!! F**king hell that's insane! She's like 60 and nipped/tucked to within an inch of her life and Gabriel's so gorgeous as well as young enough to be her grandson.......

NOOOOOOOOOO GABRIEL IS TOO HOT FOR THAT OLD BAG

There is only one explanation possible: he's gay and uses his favourite icon to make his ex-boyfriend jealous.

i do not believe this, it sounds like april 1st joke..there is no way ANY 28 yr old would be dating her. maybe cher WAS pretty but she isn't now.

Shes such a dirty old woman.

Wich is better than a dirty old man. :wink:

i'm a 22 year old girl, and I'd date Cher for the same reason Gabriel Aubry probably is--- $$$

Originally posted by loserunit@Sep 9 2004, 12:04 PM
maybe he's her biggest fan...

i dunno.
[snapback]360316[/snapback]​

:rofl:

:shifty:

Originally posted by loserunit@Sep 9 2004, 12:58 PM
woo i was hoping you'd get it.
[snapback]360393[/snapback]​

But of course :wink:

You know, I heard about this rumour a while ago, but was hesitant to post it because I thought the person telling me this was bullshitting. If this is true, someone should arrest Cher for being a craddle robber. But seriously, I think Cher is repulsive. And if Gabriel is milking the dough from her, good. Obviously Cher is using him to make herself feeling like she's young(er), and he's probably using her for money. Win-win situation if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->