Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry Split

It seems to me Halle just doesn't want to part with Nahla. I find it funny how all these "anonymous" sources are trying to damage Gabriel's image, yet it's doing the exact opposite. If you ask me, the bigger person here is definitely Gabriel. All he wants is to establish legal paternity and spend some time with his daughter. He's never been one to crave attention and he seems like a dedicated and loving parent to me.

Hallle is trying to wear him out like crazy poor Gabriel & Nahla :cry:

The racial slurs thing seems a bit convenient too. I somehow doubt she would stick around if he was calling her a n***** all the time. You know she wouldn't stand for that $hit.
Sigh, you never know though....

Gabriel is definitely a classier person by miles. Halle seems like she's hoping public exposure would side with her in this case. I'm not surprised at all with her rumored controlling behavior.

When Halle does a movie, he comes out wherever she's filming to take care of Nahla.

Being the A-list celebrity of the two, she is obviously going to get full custody.

I fear you are right.

Gabriel should give it up. He can`t be a "sufficient father" anyways living in another city.

PS: All this makes Halle look bad. She is the one having a official, new boyfriend (Olivier Martinez) - Gabriel has not officially stepped out with anyone. Seems as if she would want him to sit at home alone and cry over her while she is happy with boyfriend AND child.

She is probably planning on asking Martinez for another baby friend them dump his as* once she gets stuff goin in her direction :shock:

I love how women love to hate the female in situations like this. Love it! :rolleyes:

Anyways, both of them need to work this out for the sake of their child.
From what I can see, they're both great parents and love their daughter.
Whatever hateful things they're saying and doing now is out of spite for who knows what reason...it happens all the time.

^normally, I would totally agree with you about women hating women in these situations, but in this case Halle has come out of nowhere with these supposed accusations that seem like delusions of grandeur. I bet she is paying her publicist megabucks. although, in the end it seems to be making her look worse. It's not like he needs her money...I can't help but side with Gabriel in this one.

Hollywood is so out of control sometimes. I really can't see how this is remotely necessary unless a man is physically harming the woman or the child. otherwise, just settle for joint custody and think of the child first.

My whole point is...we don't know if it's out of nowhere.
We don't know what happened to lead to this.

They seemed to amicably break up and then move on and then all of a sudden,
they're attacking each other in the press.

It didn't come out of nowhere. For all we know, it could be something Gabriel started out of jealously of her relationship with Olivier or over money.

There's not really enough info to take anyone's side.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ How has Gabriel attacked Halle in the press? His only statement was that he preferred to keep the custody issues out of the public eye to protect his daughter. Halle is the one who called People and told them she thinks Gabriel is an unfit father. And since she has made the entire thing public, her daughter is going to be negatively affected by this when she grows older and can read all the accusations being made about both parents. Nahla loses either way, especially since this is just going to get uglier.

Please, she has definitely said her fair share of mess, except we aren't hearing them because Gabriel isn't running to the press at every opportunity. I definitely don't respect her anymore. One-sided flaming of her child's father and already some new guy with a dirty reputation.

^He went on a date with Kim Kardashian.
Her reputation would put Olivier's to shame any day. :blush:

I have to say, I don't believe a tenth of what I hear, but Halle is not looking good here. She could probably stand to dial it way back ...

I agree, this doesn't look good for Halle Berry at all! She's getting the wrong advice about how to play this.

The timing of the Ebony article and the racial slur allegation is convenient.

I wonder if Nahla has any relationship with Gabriel's side of the family?

^He went on a date with Kim Kardashian.
Her reputation would put Olivier's to shame any day. :blush:
How silly of Gabriel to date anyone he pleases. And Olivier being the stand up guy, abandoned his girlfriend who had breast cancer.

I'm shocked Halle believes in that antiquated one drop theory. A rule that was created to be clearly divisive and racist. One would think she would be more enlightened and educated. Halle, your daughter is not just black, she is a mixed child and you should raise her to embrace both sides. Her live would be richer and easier for it.

I'm not always against the woman in such cases - as was previously stated by a TFS member - but Halle always came off as fake in interviews... I also think she is saying all those "he is a racist" stuff to make her look like the victim... I doubt that she wouldve stayed with him for so long if he was really a racist... It's sad for Halle - this definitley makes her look like a D-class celeb.

I always heard she was crazy, but this baby drama proves she has a screw loose. To unleash friends, on and off the record, to slander the father of her child in such a malicious way is the work of someone disturbed and incapable of seeing their actions clearly. I'm willing to bet Gabriel has his faults, but he's not Charlie Sheen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->