Gabriel Aubry Arrested After Brawl with Olivier Martinez

Please, they planned this fight so that Olivier could make a citizen's arrest. Gabriel's in the US on a work visa, if he's arrested, the visa gets cancelled and he goes back to Canada, which means he will not be able to see Nahla.

It's not a coincidence that this all happened mere days after a judge rejected her request to move to France. She wasn't successful in leaving the country, so now she's trying to get him kicked out of it.

I believe it. She sounds like a box of crazy. And IDK if Gabriel started it or not (convenient that there wasn't any surveillance video after all) but his face has been destroyed. I cannot see where she gets off saying he's not safe for their daughter but Martinez is after doing something like that to another man.

^ Not minimizing what happened here, but I didn't see damage that looked unlikely to heal? Isn't 'his face has been destroyed' overstating things by quite a bit?

This citizen's arrest thing ... has anyone done that since Mayberry? Who exactly cooked up this genius plan???

If it was planned (and it certainly sounds like it), then naturally they would have turned off the cameras in advance.

Also, there's not a sane man alive who gets into a fight without thinking about whether he can take his opponent. Even an optimist would know he was out of his depth with a boxer. I say Gabriel didn't pick this fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, the fact that Halle and Oliver are paying for Gabriel's legal and medical bills is something of an admission of guilt. They probably realized that they were being portrayed as two desperate, conniving people, so they decided to do damage control. In a few months, Halle will go back to robbing of Gabriel of his parental rights.

^^I didn't mean destroyed in the literal sense. But you can't deny that it was thoroughly beaten up. Obviously, Olivier could just be the stronger man - but then why didn't he stop...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->